Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bolding Survey #5

This Week I have…
Had sex.
Written an essay.
Been frustrated with myself.
Felt incredibly lucky.
Had a ‘lightbulb’ moment in class.
Shopped online.
Been to work.
Dreaded something.
Wore sandals.
Bought a magazine.
Smoked cigarettes. 
Felt sick to my stomach.
Thought about dying my hair.
Revised for exams.
Made fun plans.
Not wanted to get out of bed.
Been excited.
Been home alone for most of the day.
Put fuel in my car.
Updated my iPod.
Argued with a teacher.
Wore jewelry with my name on it.
Watched Jersey Shore.
Been in a tough situation at work.
Felt stupid.
Had a naked cuddle with someone :)
Worn make-up.
Eaten something spicy.
Danced the night away.
Been drunk.
Felt like I was being ignored.
Talked on the phone.
Seen an old friend.
Wore hoop earrings.
Wore perfume.
Wore glasses.
Felt completely lost in a moment.
Changed my sheets.
Curled my hair.
Wore something new.
Wore heels.
Walked alone at night.
Driven a car.
Comforted someone.
Met someone new.
Laughed really hard.
Looked at old photos.

I feel pretty gross right now.
Someone has given me butterflies in the last three days.
My best friend and I have so many inside jokes, I don’t think I remember even half of them.
I try not to drink a lot of soda, but it’s soooo good!
I’ve been complimented on a piece of clothing in the last week.
I’m scared to grow up.
I think people should go to jail for abusing animals.
People have laughed at something I said that wasn’t meant to be funny.
I read a lot of depressing books.
I HATE when people wear a band t-shirt but they only know two or three songs by that band.
I feel like shooting people when they make noises while eating.
I like wearing darker colored clothing more than brighter colored clothing.
I’m kind of what you would call boy crazy.
I can’t help myself when I see a hot guy… I will stare.
I love to turn my music up super loud and just dance around my room.
I don’t usually buy anything when I go to the mall. I just walk around.
I used to be a huge anime freak.
I hang out with a few people who would be considered ‘losers’ or ‘nerds’.
I like shorter surveys better than longer ones.
I hate when people who aren’t funny try too hard to be funny. It’s just annoying.
I hate school. So much.
I’ve been really tired this past week.
I kind of have small boobs.
I’m really insecure about them.
I’m pretty much insecure about anything about myself.
I’ve been told many a time that I’ve given someone a dirty look when I didn’t mean to.
I will never stop loving the old Spongebob episodes.
I actually like the show Big Time Rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment