Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Boldification

I have driven a manual/stick shift car.
I have gotten so drunk I passed out.
I have smoked more than ten cigarettes in a day.
I have worn a bikini/speedo on the beach.
I have kissed someone I shouldn’t have.
I have had a conversation with a celebrity.
I have done drugs.
I have been to Paris.
I have been to LA.
I have been to New York.
I have been to London.
I have been to Rome.
I have been to Madrid.
I have been to Tokyo.
I have friends who I am attracted to.
I have friends who are attracted to me.
I have friends who do hard drugs.
I have friends who have been to jail.
I have friends who are old enough to be my parents.
I have friends who are married.
I have friends who have children of their own.
I have friends who work in finance/business.
I have friends who are chefs/bakers/butchers etc.
I have friends who are actors/musicicans/famous.
I have friends who are artists.
I have friends who live more than 500 miles away.
I have friends who have seen me naked.
I have friends who have never seen me without makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment