Tuesday, May 12, 2020

50 Little Things

1.How many pets do you own? 
Currently, only one.

2. What’s your least favorite season?
I don't know that I could name a least favorite. I love them all for different reasons.
3. Do you prefer to text or call?
Oh, definitely text. Always.
4. Morning or night?
Night.
5. Do you like tacos?
Are there people in the world that DON'T like tacos?
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Introvert.
7. What’s your favorite dessert?
Probably would have to say chocolate chip cheesecake. 
8. Do you enjoy walks?
Yeah, they can be nice.
9. Are you a frequent user of Facebook?
Not especially. I don't post often, but I scroll through it daily.
10. Do you watch animated shows still?
Tons of them.
11. Can you roll your tongue?
Yup.
12. What’s your “lucky” number?
372.
13. Are you scared of anything?
We all have fears. My biggest fear is failure.
14. Big Mac or Whopper?
Honestly, I'll take the Whopper.
15. Do you like to play board games?
I LOVE to play board games. I have 3 big ass shelves full of board games.
16. Are you fond of romantic novels?
Eh. I have a weird kinda guilty pleasure for them, but there's better stuff out there for me to read.
17. Froot Loops or Cocoa Puffs?
Probably Froot Loops. (Though I'd rather have Apple Jacks than either of these)
18. Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars?
I mean, it's a million dollars. I feel like even my arachniphobic husband would for A MILLION dollars.
19. Are you a heavy drinker?
I can be, but I try not to be.
20. Would you forgive someone for cheating?
I have. I think it really depends on a whole lot of different factors.
21. Are you superstitious?
Not even a little.
22. Have you seen A Clockwork Orange?
I have not, actually.
23. Do you like to read?
I love to read. I work in a library.
24. Are you easily distressed?
Eh. Really depends.
25. Do you believe in aliens?
I believe that there is extraterrestrial life, yes.
26. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to chose, who would it be?
I mean, my husband is the obvious answer, ain't he?
27. Dogs or cats?
Cats, but dogs are also cool!
28. Are you a grumpy person?
Depends on how tired I am and how irritating whoever I'm interacting with is. :P
29. What’s something you hate?
The disgusting giant orange flea that supposedly rules this country.
30. Are you a worry wart?
I can be, depending on what I'm worrying about.
31. Do you like having your picture taken?
I don't like fake smiles. I don't care if you take my picture, just don't expect me to make a normal face. :P
32. Do you like cotton candy?
Yeah, it's pretty tasty. Pure sugar, turned into fluff.
33. Would you ever use a dating site?
Ha! I tried Tinder once.
34. Do you believe in ghosts?
Nope.
35. Rap or pop?
Hmm... I like both.
36. What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you’ve tried?
I have no idea, honestly.
37. Do you like math?
I like some math, like some algebra can be pretty fun.
38. Are you the type of person to laugh at others misfortune?
Depends on how bad the misfortune is. People getting kinda hurt can be hilarious, but I'm not a monster.
39. Love or lust?
I mean, hopefully a little of both, but I suppose love.
40. Do you remember lyrics easily?
Yes, very easily.
41. What was/is your favorite school subject?
English. Or drama.
42: Do you like tattoos?
Yep, I have 3, have at least 3 more explicitly planned out, and have rough ideas for at least 2 beyond that. :P 
43. Are you the type of person to lie?
I try to be honest in most situations.
44. Do you eat porridge for breakfast?
Eww, no.
45. What music are you listening to right now?
None at this exact moment.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
Amoxicillin. It's an antibiotic, the most common one they tend to prescribe. 
47. Do you like Lady Gaga?
Eh. Her older stuff ain't bad, and A Star is Born is a solid movie, but her new stuff is pretty bleh.
48. What about Nicki Minaj?
Eww, no thanks.
49. Do you like rainy days?
Yeah, as long as I don't have to be in the rain.
50. Last question, do you like pie?
I like some kinds of pie, yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment