Friday, October 16, 2020

#39, I think (I never know if I'm repeating these anymore)

A) What does the last text you sent say? And to whom?
"Btw, doing the blue hair dye tonight. 😁" It was to my mom. 

B) What does the last text you recieved say? And from whom?
"That's great." Also my mom.

C) What time do you wake up most mornings?
8:50am... 10 minutes before the remote portion of my work day starts (we're doing hybrid work arrangements because of the pandemic). 

D) Are you afraid of walking alone at night?
The thing is... I SHOULD be. But generally, nah. 

E) What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day?
Alcohol? 😅😂

F) Where did your last kiss take place and with whom?
Last night... in bed... with my husband. What a boring answer, lol. 

G) Do/did you get into trouble a lot at school?
I got in trouble very rarely in school. 

H) Do you enjoy your job? If unemployed, are you content being so?
I DO enjoy my job, actually. It's really fun sometimes. 

I) Do you often pick up on double entendres and innuendos?
Yes and no. It really depends. Sometimes things DO go right over my head, but only because I'm not paying the best attention. 

J) Have you ever been offered drugs but declined?
Yes, actually. 

K) Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking?
About certain things, maybe. But probably not on like, everything.

L) Have you ever been offered drugs and accepted?
Depends on what you consider "drugs" 😜

M) Tell us something weird that turns you on.
Huh. I mean, BDSM isn't that "weird," really... but I can't think of any other weird kinks I have. I like reading doujinshi, which is basically hentai in manga form?

N) When did someone last admit romantic or sexual feelings for you? Was the feeling mutual?
Umm... probably when my husband and I realized we had feelings for each other, so it was certainly mutual, lol. And it would have been like, 5 and a half years ago. 

O) What is something you have given a lot of thought to lately?
Too many things. I have ADHD, it's never just one thing. 

P) When did you last swallow your beliefs to avoid an argument or confrontation?
Every time my Trump-supporting family members post about politics on Facebook. 🙄

Q) Do you usually initiate hugs?
Not these days because we are currently in a global pandemic. But pre-COVID, I was definitely a hugger. Consent is important, even with hugs though. So I was always very careful to ensure that the person I was hugging was okay with it. 

R) Are you a very affectionate person?
Umm... I'm not SUPER affectionate all the time. I have my moments, I guess?

S) Can you roll your own cigarettes?
No, nor do I care for cigarettes anyways. 

T) What are you looking forward to?
Hmm... the pandemic ending, though there's no telling when that will be. 

U) Do you have any tattoos. Do you want any/more?
I have 3, at least 2 more solidly planned out and at least 2 others beyond that where I have a rough idea what I want. Tattoos are an addiction and I love them.

V) Are you mentally strong?
I feel like I pretend I'm more mentally strong than I am, to be honest. 

W) Are you physically strong?
Moreso than people think. 

X) Do you think you’re a good person?
I try to be. 

Y) Name one thing you wish you could change about your life right now.
I'm actually pretty content with life. 

Z) What do you usually eat for breakfast?
Nothing? Heh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment