Sunday, May 11, 2014

Random #26 (110 Questions)

1) Are you really ready for 1000000 questions?
I know this doesn't have that many questions
2) What was the last thing you drank?
White and Green iced tea
3) Do you believe in God?
No, I don't.
4) What did you last say?
I honestly have no idea.
5) Do you regret it?
Probably not. I'd remember it if I did!
6) Have you ever been depressed?
Suffered with it for YEARS.
7) Have a best friend?
Yeah, I actually do. Feels good to say that.
8) Are you a boy or girl?
I am a girl.
9) What is your relationship status?
In an open relationship.
10) How do you want to die?
Old and at peace with all those I love.
11) What did you last eat?
Cheese puffs.
12) Play any sports?
No thank you.
13) Do you bite your nails?
Yes, and my cuticles and finger skin.
14) When was your last physical fight?
Don't know that I've been in one.
15) What is the last sound you just heard?
The music playing in my headphones.
16) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Don't think so!
17) Do you miss anyone?
I miss a lot of people.
18) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl, all the way. Cut spaghetti is the worst.
19) Do you tan a lot?
No, I never tan.
20) Have any pets?
Two guinea pigs.
21) How exactly are you feeling?
A little tired and bored.
22) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Not while I'm driving, but with other people driving, yes, many times.
23) Ever made out in a bathroom?
Yes, actually.
24) Would you take any of your exes back?
No, not right now.
25) Are you scared of spiders?
Not even a little.
26) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
No. Tampering with the past fucks with the present.
27) Do you regret anything from your past?
Yeah, but I've moved on because I can't do anything else.
28) What are your plans for this weekend?
It's almost over. Brunch tomorrow, then working all day, then it's over.
29) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with a C?
Probably.
30) Do you type fast?
I type quickly enough.
31) Do you have piercings?
Yurp.
32) Can you spell well?
I have to, I'm an English major. ;) Also, my mom raised me to be a spelling/grammar Nazi.
33) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Who doesn't, at least a little?
34) What are you craving right now?
Sleep?
35) Ever been to a bonfire party?
No, those aren't real things where I'm from.
36) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yus. c:
37) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
Not that I can think of.
38) Last hug?
Probably Christopher?
39) Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes, and I have cheated myself.
40) Last thing you watched on tv?
I don't watch TV, so I couldn't tell you.
41) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
I live with a 34 year old man. We're just friends. Before that, I lived with my boyfriend for a year and a half.
42) What should you be doing?
Sleeping, or at least trying to.
43) What’s irritating you right now?
Why I can't just go to sleep like a normal person.
44) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
Not for a long time, but yes.
45) Does somebody love you?
Yes he does.
46) What is your favorite color?
Periwinkle.
47) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Mmhmm.
48) Do you have trust issues?
I don't think so.
49) What’s the last thing you said out loud?
No idea.
50) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
No...
51) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes, I'm really close with my mom.
52) What’s on your mind?
A lot of drama-esque stuff.
53) Last book you read?
Still working on A Storm of Swords, but the last book I read all the way through was Stuck Rubber Baby.
54) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
No idea.
55) Do you give out second chances too easily?
I haven't given out many.
56) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
You can't forget. You can forgive.
57) Is this year the best year of your life?
No, but it isn't the worst, either. I don't really rank my years, I prefer to live them.
58) Do you think you’ re a good person?
I try to be.
59) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Not really, no.
60) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Set my Pandora to automatically turn off in an hour.
61) Does your mind ever get stuck in the past?
Of course. Too much, I'd say.
62) What is bothering you?
Just all the stuff I have to deal with.
63) Have you ever been out of province? Out of county?
I have been both out of state and out of country.
64) Do you play the Wii?
I have one, but it's been neglected for a loooong time.
67) Are you listening to music right now?
Yup.
68) Do you like Chinese food?
Sometimes.
69) Do you know your fathers b-day?
Indeedy. :)
70) Are you afraid of the dark?
Nah.
71) Is cheating ever okay?
Not really.
72) Are you mean?
I try not to be.
73) Can you keep white shoes clean?
I don't wear white shoes. Because no.
74) Have you noticed this survey stopped getting personal?
It wasn't really personal to begin with, was it?
75) Do you believe in true love?
Do I believe in what? (That should answer the question)
76) Are you proud of the person you’ve become?
No, but I'm not ashamed of that person, either.
77) Do you like the outside?
Yeah, it's nice.
78) Are you currently bored?
A bit.
79) Do you wanna get married?
Not until I'm done with college.
80) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
It doesn't bother me.
81) Are you hungry?
No, not anymore.
82) Do you have a bank account?
I have 2.
83) What makes you happy?
A variety of things.
84) Ever been to Alaska?
Yeah.
85) Do you watch the news?
Nope.
86) Do you like Subway?
It good for when you want something super cheap that doesn't make you feel terrible.
87) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
I mean, we're not near each other, but not to get him to kiss me or anything.
88) Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
Hmm... that's a question I actually can't answer.
89) Do you talk like your friends?
Not really.
90) What’s a word you say a lot?
There are a lot.
91) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Of course.
92) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
I have more than one.
93) Who is the last girl you talked to?
Umm... no idea.
94) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
I'd prefer no with cigarettes, but I smoke weed, so that's whatever.
95) Do you go to church?
Nah.
96) What’s going on between you and your best friend?
We're friends? I mean, nothing big happening.
97) Who is the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Hell if I know.
98) Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
Yeah, a bit.
99) Do you enjoy piercings & tattoos?
I love 'em.
100) What do you wear more: Hoodies, Jackets, Cardies..?
Hoodies.
101) You’re a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Ooh, I dunno! That's hard!
102) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Morning.
103) Have you ever said you’d never love again?
No, that's just silly.
104) Do you want to please everyone?
I used to try, but I gave up because it can't happen.
105) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Probably.
106) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Definitely.
107) Are you alone right now?
In my room, yeah.
108) Did you speak to your father today?
No.
109) How many months/days until your birthday?
Just under a month.
110) Did you enjoy this survey?
Eh. It's whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment