Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Random with bolding and stuff! (#28)

Bold the ones you love
1. Vans shoes
2. That fresh feeling you get right after a shower
3. Olive Garden breadsticks
4. Chips
5. Discovering a new band that you love
6. Cuddling
7. Rainy afternoons
8. Late night conversations
9. The smell of someone I love
10. Urban Outfitters
11. Rasperry ice tea
12. First opening up to somebody
13. Finally having enough money to buy something you’ve wanted for ages
14. Cake
15. Looking through old photographs
16. Songs that make you cry
17. People who actually know things about Pokemon, not just posers who pretend they do
18. Strawberry milk
19. Long weekends
20. Glow in the dark stars on your ceiling
Bold the ones you hate
1. People who judge me before they get to know me
2. Jumping spiders
3. Getting a bad stomach ache after eating too much
4. Head aches
5. Movies that are completely different than the books they’re based on
6. Sunburns
7. Being lead on
8. The color brown
9. Rude people
10. Group projects
11. Not having any friends in a class
12. Rude teachers
13. Coconut flavored things
14. People who think I’m shy, when really I just don’t want to talk to them
15. Not having enough money to afford something you really want
16. Obnoxious preteens
17. Getting homework from every single class
18. The Twilight series
19. Dark nailpolish
20. Airplanes
20 questions
1. Favorite memory?
- I'm not picking one. Partially because I'm too lazy and partially because I have a lot.
2. What does your shirt look like right now?
- Black tanktop with a lacy edge. Over that, a pink, grey, and black plaid flannel.
3. Favorite song?
-That's a funny question. I'm not answering it.
4. If you could stop anything in the past from happening, what would it be?
- Nothing, because I like where I am in the present.
5. Do you like anybody right now?
- I'm in a relationship with somebody I love...
6. What was your first kiss like?
-In a tree. Literally.
7. Is your hair color natural or dyed?
- Some of it is natural, much of it is not.
8. You could go anywhere in the future. Where would you go?
-In the future? Whaaa?
9. You could relive any moment in the past. Which would you relive?
- I don't know that I'd relive any of it... one time was enough, even for the good memories.
10. List five random things about you.
  1. I drink at least one energy drink or heavily caffeinated espresso drink a day.
  2. I'm a night person and usually don't sleep before 2 or 3 am.
  3. I was a pescatarian for 4 years and a vegetarian for 1.
  4. I, oftentimes, feel lonely even when I'm around people.
  5. I have bipolar II.
11. Play any instruments?
- I played violin for 6 years, but it's also been another 6 years since I've played, so... kinda?
12. One habit you wish you didn’t have?
- Chewing my fingers...
13. One thing you’re good at?
- Singing, I think?
14. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
- Two pieces of sourdough bread.
15. How long does it take you to get ready when you’re going out?
-Not long...
16. Whats your opinion on gay marriage?
- Yes please.
17. Three things you’re interested in?
  1. Libraries
  2. Books
  3. Music
18. What would you like to do for a career?
-I'm gonna be a librarian.
19. Do you want a family some day?
- I want one kid. Only one.
20. One movie you could watch over and over?
- I have a few. My favorite movie of all time is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment