Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Random number 20-something or other.

- Was your last real relationship a mistake?
I don't think so. We're still good friends, and I learned a lot from it.
- Who did you last say “I love you” to?
Ryan. It's always him.
- Have you ever been depressed?
Hahaha. I struggled with it for years.
- Would you ever be the other gender for a day?
Definitely.
- How do you want to die?
Peacefully, without pain.


- Do you bite your nails?
Yes. And my cuticles, and my finger skin. It's gross and it hurts but I have a really bad oral fixation and I've tried everything.
- Do you have an attitude?
Sometimes.
- Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Not that I can think of.
- Do you miss someone?
I miss a few people.
- Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl
- Do you tan a lot?
I burn, I don't tan. Also, skin cancer runs in my family. So, tanning bad.
- Have any pets?
2 guinea pigs
- How exactly are you feeling?
Bored, very neutral
- Do you believe in Ghosts, Aliens, Vampires, etc?
Nah.
- Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Nope.
- Do you regret anything from your past?
No use in regretting the past.
- What are your plans for this weekend?
Lunch with a new friend, weird movie night with another.
- Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yes and no.
- Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Probably
- Have you ever been cheated on?
Yup.
- Would you live with someone without marrying them?
I have.
- Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
Kinda?
- Does somebody love you?
Indeedy.
- Do you have trust issues?
Not anymore.
- Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
My mom and I are practically besties.
- Do you give out second chances too easily?
I don't think so. I used to... they weren't second chances at that point.
- Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgiveness. You can't truly forget in most cases, it's never that easy.
- Is this year the best year of your life?
Nah, it's pretty typical. Not bad, just no different.
- Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Not really.
- Do you believe in true love?
No. No such thing. Love is real, just there isn't a "one" person or anything.
- Do you get claustrophobic?
Only when there isn't a clear way out.
- Do you wanna get married?
Yeah, sure.
- Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
It can be.
- Would you change your name?
No, I'm happy with mine.
- What’s your zodiac sign?
Gemini
- Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yeah...
- Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
I have many. Most of my friends are opposite sex.
- Favorite lyrics right now?
I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment