Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Boyfriend Survey

History
Where did you two first meet?
My best friend from high school had him as his roommate in the dorms 
When exactly did you two first meet?
September 2011
What was your first impression of him?
He was cute and funny and had the best smile.
When did you start liking him?
Oh god. It was just more and more the more I got to know him.
When did you two start going out?
Awhile after my ex and I broke up.
How was with your first kiss with him like?
Kinda intense.
Is he your first boyfriend? If not, then which?
He's my second really serious long-term boyfriend.
Are you his first girlfriend? If not, then which?
I'm his third.
About Him
How much older/younger is he compared to you?
He is 2 years and 2 months older than me.
Hair color?
Light sandy brown
Eye color?
Green
Build?
Usually fit, but a little chubby right now.
Astrological sign?
Aries.
Skin color?
He's Caucasian, but he's not unbelievably pale (like me) 
Race/ethnicity?
See above.
Nationality?
American.
Religion?
No.
Glasses?
Nuh uh.
Piercings?
Nope.
Tattoos?
Not yet.
Chest hair?
Just a couple stray hairs.
Scars? Where?
No major/noticeable ones.
Smart/not?
Extremely intelligent.
Sarcastic/not?
Not usually, but sometimes my constant sarcasm rubs off on me.
Humorous/not?
Pretty funny.
Possessive/not?
Not really... at all.
Patient/not?
Extremely patient.
Affectionate/not?
Pretty affectionate. Sometimes too much for me.
Protective/not?
Only when I need it.
Clingy/not?
Not really.
Expressive/not?
Kinda.
Talkative/quiet?
A hell of a lot quieter than me (but that's really not saying much).
Outgoing/shy?
Not really shy, but not very outgoing.
Party animal/Stay at home kind?
Stay at home.
Sporty/not?
He likes working out, but not really sports.
Artistic/not?
More than he thinks so.
Practical or more of the dreamy type?
Practical.
His Skills
Can he cook or bake?
Yeah. He cooks, I bake. I can't cook, he can't really bake. :P
Can he repair/fix things?
Yeah, I'm sure he can.
Can he dance?
Not that I've seen.
Can he sing?
He doesn't think he can, but if he actually tried, he'd sound amazing.
Can he draw?
He can indeed.
Can he play any instrument?
Nope, none.
Can he write well?
He writes cute poems, but his formal writing is pretty bad.
Can he make you laugh?
All the time.
Can he make others laugh?
I've definitely seen it.
What is his talent if he has found it?
Hmm... dunno.
Is he good at science and math?
Not great.
Things You Like About Him
What do you like about the things he says?
He makes me feel good. They're sweet, they're funny...
What do you like about the things he does?
Again, funny, sweet, cute.
What do you like about the things he does FOR YOU?
He puts up with everything even though I do a lot of things that bother him.
What part of his face do you like the most?
OMG, he has the best smile.
What part of his body do you like the most?
All of it.
What part of his personality do you like the most?
All of it.
What do you most admire about him?
Not sure really.
What part of him attracts you the most?
Everything he says and does.
Do you know what attracts him to you?
Hmm. A lot of things.
Random Quirks
Is he a pet lover?
He loves cats. And certain kinds of dogs.
Animal lover?
Yeah, he likes them.
Is he environmental-friendly?
Not especially, but he at least recycles.
What are his views on political issues?
He's a moderate... so varies.
Is he racist?
Not even a little.
Is he a vegetarian?
Haha. NO.
Does he drink?
Indeed.
Smoke?
Not cigarettes. ;)
Curse?
Not as much as me, but yeah.
Sleep around?
No.
Abuse drugs?
No.
Is he hairy?
Eh. No more than any other man.
Does he donate to beggars?
Not usually.
Is he neat/messy?
Neat. He nags me about cleaning a lot.
His love life
Is he a romantic? Self-professed or closet?
Closet romantic.
Is he sentimental?
Not a lot.
How did he woo you?
He didn't have to.
Does he give you flowers?
No, he thinks it's stupid to buy flowers because they die.
Does he lavish you with gifts?
No. He buys me nice gifts when he buys them, though.
Does he pay for your meals/tickets/etc?
We eat out every week and we alternate who pays.
Is he okay with confessing his love for you in public?
Yeah, he doesn't mind at all.
Does he express his love for you in words or actions?
Both.
Things you don’t like about him (though you accept his faults)
Any habits of his that you dislike?
I can't think of any, actually.
Any part of his appearance that you dislike?
I kinda wish he would get back in shape a bit more.
Any part of his character that you dislike?
There are a few things...
Your feelings for him
So..how long have you two been together?
2 years and a month.
Do you truly love him?
Yeah. <3
Does he truly love you?
Yep.
Can you envision marrying him?
Not anytime soon, but sure, someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment