Sunday, December 8, 2013

Random Survey #18

1 Why do people put more emphasis on high schoolers graduating then college students graduating? 
Probably because most people graduate from high school, whereas college isn't for everyone. Also, though college can (supposedly) get you a better job, there are plenty of jobs that require a high school diploma. There aren't many where it's easy to get the position with not even a diploma.

2 What age were you when you first shaved your pubic hair? 
When I was 13 I tried it, simply out of curiosity.

3 What is your favorite type of lemonade (original, strawberry, cherry)? Or do you enjoy limeade? 
Simply lemonade has the best strawberry lemonade. Peach lemonade is my absolute favorite though, because peach anything is pretty much my absolute favorite of that thing. :P

4 If you were going to have a picnic, what type of food would you bring? Post pictures if your heart desires.
Hmm... sandwiches, lots of fruit, maybe some wine...

5 Do you think restaurants should cater to vegans with at least one actual meal for them on the menu? Or do you think it’d be a waste? 
It's nice when they do. Most places are pretty good about that now, having multiple options for vegetarians, vegans, gluten intolerance, etc.

6 What’s the most you’ve ever spent on underwear?
Hmm... bras are expensive because... Victoria's Secret. Panties... not too much, though I can't really say.

7 What is a disease that usually onsets in old age that you’re afraid of getting of? Is any of them something that runs in your family? 
Nothing, really. Whatever happens when I'm old happens. People's health declines with age...

8 Do you enjoy art (pictures, paintings, what have you) that shows off the naked human body or do you believe that the piece of art could be just as beautiful if the human was fully clothed? 
I don't have a preference. I mean, whatever.

9 When was the last time you took a cold shower? 
Not for quite awhile. I rarely ever take them, even when I'm hot.

10 Describe what your perfect backyard would look like (pictures or words). 
Big, pool, garden. Good enough.

11 Do you or did you have a staple piece when picking out what to wear for the day? 
I dunno. I cycle between 2 pairs of jeans primarily. Does that count?

12 What’s something old fashioned that you enjoy? 
Umm... I don't really know. Something old fashioned that I hang onto is that I think prom and wedding dresses should be down to the floor, not short.

13 Take a ride from each theme park you’ve been to & make your own amusement park (just list either your favorite rides or a ride you think would be a good fit for an amusement park)! 
No. I love rollercoasters, but I really don't feel like doing that atm.

14 What anime or video game character do you think you’d either date, want to be, or be friends with?
I always loved Mori from Ouran High School Host Club. Not that I watch/read that. I'd also love to be Nana from Nana, (the cool one) so naturally I'd be friends with Nana (Hachi). 

15 Where is the best place to get a chocolate chip cookie? It can be a fast food place, grocery store, or sit down restaurant. 
Dough Co. is pretty extraordinary. My chocolate chip cookies are pretty awesome too, though. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment