Tuesday, December 24, 2013

TEN

RIGHT NOW:

10 things about your appearance, (clothes, face, hair, height, smile, piercing’s, tattoo’s).
1. I have brown hair that's pretty light right now, even though the roots are dark.
2. I have blue eyes with some green and gray.
3. I'm wearing a rainbow-ish sweater thing and black sweatpants.
4. I am 5”5'.
5. I have size 8 gauges and a nose ring on the right side of my nose.
6. I have a tattoo on the back of my shoulder of Winnie the Pooh and Piglet, but one of the old drawings from the book, illustrated by E.H. Shepard, rather than the Disney cartoon.
7. My nails are currently candy cane stripes.
8. I am slim, but have a bit of chub that I could lose.
9. My face and arms are littered with freckles (A LOT of them), and the rest of my body has stray freckles here and there.
10. I am fairly curvy.
10 things you do every single day.
1. Eat
2. Sleep
3. Pee
4. Hug.
5. Text.
6. Check Facebook.
7. Talk.
8. Drink something caffeinated.
9. Shower.
10. Brush my hair.

10 things about your personality.
1. I'm kinda irritable.
2. I procrastinate.
3. I'm super lazy about everything.
4. I'm not good at the whole sleep at night, work in the day thing. I prefer the opposite.
5. I'm a pretty ridiculous, weird person.
6. I don't ever stop talking.
7. I sing a lot.
8. I can be really annoying to people who aren't used to me.
9. I'm a little sensitive.
10. I'm smart.

10 of your favorite foods.
1. Creamy pasta.
2. Asparagus.
3. Fruit.
4. Cheesecake
5. Pizza.
6. Cheeseburgers.
7. Medium rare filet mignon.
8. Garlic butter mashed potatoes.
9. Tater tots.
10. Pickled anything.

10 things about your family.
1. I am an only child.
2. I have 9 female cousins on my dad's side of the family (no males)
3. My aunts are twins.
4. My maternal grandmother is 71 but still super healthy and active.
5. Everyone who's met Ryan (a lot of family) loves him.
6. Both of my parents are remarried, and all four of my "parents" get along and are friends.
7. My mom has two brothers, one older and one younger.
8. I know my stepdad's family pretty well, and his parents are essentially grandparents to me.
9. My mom is really good at trivia and loves it.

10. My dad is really funny, and has the best laugh.

10 things about your friends.
1. Ryan is the best friend I have ever had.
2. Alice is completely nuts, but in a fun way.
3. Andrew is distant lately, but I know he's busy with his other friends.
4. I don't have all that many friends.
5. Most of the people I'm friendly with are coworkers.
6. My best friends are people I've met at Unitarian Universalist cons and I love all of them very dearly.
7. My ex and I are still friends, but some crazy stuff happened after our breakup and it seems a little strained and awkward now.
8. I've been trying to get back in touch with some old friends from high school.
9. I don't interact socially much in person.
10. I have a group of friends that are all 10-20 years older than me who I play tabletop games with, and they're really cool people.

10 of your favorite people.
1. Ryan
2. Mom
3. Alice
4. Andrew
5. April
6. Thaddeus
7. Dad
8. Dylan
9. Galen
10. Mark

10 things you’re ashamed of.
1. Who I was just a few years ago.
2. The way I treat Ryan.
3. My nail biting.
4. I sometimes make offensive jokes without realizing they're offensive.
5. I can be a little overly flirtatious at times.
6. My chub.
7. How I did in school this last term.
8. How easy it is to make me cry.
9. One time I puked all over myself at a friend's house.
10. My wardrobe...

10 favorite bands.
1. Modest Mouse
2. Band of Horses
3. Fiona Apple
4. The Black Dahlia Murder
5. Eluveitie 6. A Perfect Circle7. Nine Inch Nails8. The Postal Service9. Silversun Pickups10. She Wants Revenge

10 things about your love interest.
1. He's 2 years and 2 months older than me.
2. He's from Washington.
3. We live together (although only for another 1.5 months)
4. He loves metal, and isn't as crazy about other genres of music.
5. I love him more than I've ever loved anyone.
6. All of my family that's met him adores him.
7. He's super into medieval stuff, and even studied medieval studies in college.
8. He loves computer games.
9. He's got the most adorable smile.
10. He doesn't get enough respect from me.

10 things you absolutely hate.
1. Doge.
2. How many little kids have expensive electronics and parents that don't monitor them.
3. How I treat Ryan.
4. The way I'm constantly irritable and can't help it.
5. How often Ryan attempts to grope/poke/etc. my boobs or butt.
6. Getting really drunk.
7. RTS video games.
8. Frat boys
9. Almost everything on TV.
10. My eating habits.

10 things you love.
1. Snuggles.
2. Ryan.
3. My mommy.
4. Being with all of my UU friends and just feeling an overwhelming amount of comfort and love.
5. Staying up late with music.
6. Actually spending time with friends other than Ryan.
7. Surprises.
8. Soft warm beds.
9. Cats.
10. Cards Against Humanity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment