Sunday, December 8, 2013

Random Survey #19 (Pretty Random, Actually)

1.What is your favorite kind of cracker?
Triscuits (Thin Crisp ones)
2. Have you ever heard that eating paper can give you worms [it’s not true, by the way]?
Not even once.
3. Do you avoid short surveys?  What about excessively long ones [one hundred questions plus]?
I just do ones that I want to do...
4. Can you name a single song by Billy Joel without looking it up?
Yep. Piano Man. Uptown Girl was another one by him, I believe. 
5. Are there any wrappers / empty beverage containers on your desk / some surface in your room?
Not in my bedroom, but I'm sure that the entertainment center that functions as my desk (in the living room) has something like that on it.
6. Do you wish life functioned more similarly to video games, such as having a save file that you could return to after you make a mistake & therefore you could erase that from happening & start over anew?
No. What happens happens. It would defeat the purpose if we got do-overs. Mistakes wouldn't happen because you could just undo them.
7. What is the last body part you injured?  How was it done?Not a clue. I injure myself so often (accident prone AND clumsy) that I can't even tell you when the last time I got hurt was, let alone where.
8. Do you try to avoid burping in public, or are you open about it?  After all, it is a normal bodily function.
Burping, I do. I'm not very ladylike. :P
9. If you could live the life of any Disney princess, who would you pick & for what reason?  Do you think their lives / tales are really as desirable as they seem?
I don't have any idea. Belle, I guess, since she's surrounded by books? I mean, she is the smart one, after all. Honestly, I don't really think their lives SEEM desirables, soooo... 
10. Have you ever heard strange noises on your roof at night?  Did you / would you ignore it, or inspect it?
I don’t think so.
11. Do you like regular peppermint candy canes, or do you prefer different flavored ones [fruits, bubble gum, cinnamon, etc.]?
They're all good. I just end up chewing them up.
12. When something hurts on your body, or you discover something [like a bump, mole, whatever] that wasn’t previously there, do you always assume the worst?No.
13. Have you ever been kissed while sitting atop the hood of a car?
Don't think so.
14. What do you think is the dumbest / tackiest piercing?Uvula piercing. Totally dangerous, stupid, and WHY?
15. What is something ordinary that you think is beautiful?No idea. Can't think of anything right now.
16. Have you ever refused to read / watch / listen to something simply because a lot of people really liked it?Possibly. Not recently, but definitely a possibility.
17. Do you own an umbrella?  What color is it?No, I'm from the pacific northwest. We don't need umbrellas.
18. Do you find facial hair attractive or unattractive?
Depends on the guy, but I definitely like beards.
19. Have you ever requested a song on the radio?
Yeah, when I was in middle school. Dunno that they ever played my requests, but it was super fun to call the radio station all the time.
20. Is there someone / something preventing you from doing what you want?
That is a really vague, general question. I don't think so?
21. When you were a kid, did you realize how depressing ‘The Circle of Life’ from The Lion King really is?  Do you realize now?
I don't see that song as depressing so I guess I DON'T realize it now? I mean, it is talking about how everybody dies someday, but that isn't depressing. Death is a natural thing. 
22. Do you have any Facebook friends that have profile pictures of someone / something other than themself?
Quite a few, yes.
23. If you could have anything as a snack right now, what would you have?
No idea. I'd rather have something nummy to drink.
24. When you think of the word ‘snack’, does fruit [or vegetables] ever come to mind?Yeah, I love fruit. One of my favorite snacks. :3
25. What was the last mandatory thing you had to do that you really dreaded?
Umm... huh. My last homework assignment for phonetics. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment