Friday, March 7, 2014

Fifteen Friends

Name Fifteen random friends:
1. Ryan
2. Scott P.
3. Scott O.
4. Andrew
5. Meegwun
6. Alice7. Bronwyn8. Tim9. Mercedes B.10. Richard11. Eva12. Wes13. Sho14. Casey15. April
What color eyes does 14 have?   
-Dunno, actually.
Do you and 9 have similar taste in music?   
-At least somewhat, yeah, but I don't think we have a ton in common.
Would you let 2 drive your car?   
-I don't have a car, but if I did, yes.
Would you go to 5’s birthday party?   
-Yeah, I don't see why not.
Have you ever changed clothes in front of 6?   
-I'm pretty sure I have. Like, 95% sure.
What would you think if 4 and 13 secretly got married?
-That would be REALLY weird because they're both straight men and they're 13 years apart. O_o
If 8 and 10 had a baby what would it look like?   
-That wouldn't happen. They're both guys.
What if 2 told you they were pregnant (or had gotten someone pregnant) ?   
-I would be REALLY surprised. Like, the most surprised ever.
Have you ever met 12’s parents?   
-Yes. I've met most of his family, considering we dated for 4 years.
Have you ever been jealous of 5?   
-Nope.
When is the last time you saw 14?   
-About a week ago at work.
What would 12 look like with black hair?   
-Bad.
Have you ever seen 10 without a shirt on?   
-Nope.
Would it be awkward to sleep in the same bed as 5?   
-A little, yeah.
Have you ever met 11’s parents?   
-Nope.
When is the last time you saw 15?  
-A couple days ago. (Work.)
Would you be embarrassed if you saw 5 in their underwear?   
-Not super embarrassed.
Have you ever eaten food that 4 cooked?   
-Haha. Yup.
Will 3 be a good parent?   
-He is one, and his daughter doesn't seem TOO messed up. :P
Have you ever heard 6 sing?   
-MANY times.
What if you found out that 5 was really your brother/sister?   
-It'd be kinda weird since we've dated and had some pretty dirty conversations, but now that I think about it, the most we've actually ever done was cuddle and I kissed him on the cheek once, so... *shrug*
Would it be awkward to sleep in the same bed as 13?   
-Maybe a little, yeah. He IS my roommate, but he's 14 years older than me and I've only been living with him for like, a month.
If 3 and 4 had a baby what would it look like?   
-Another pair of guys having a baby. Would look a little weird, regardless.
Would it be embarrassing if 4 saw you in your underwear?   
-HAHAHA. Omg, I've slept with him, so probably not really.
Would you trust 1 to cut your hair?   
-I dunno about that. I love him to death, but... hmm...
How old was 6 when you first met them?   
-15, I think.
Would 7 look good with blonde hair?   
-Unlikely.
Have you ever seen 2 dance?   
-No. I don't think that's a thing he does.
Would it be funny if 5 and 10 wore each other’s clothes?   
-Yeah, that would actually be pretty amusing.
Have you kissed any of them? If so, who?   
#s 1 (Ryan), 4 (Andrew), and 12 (Wes)
Does 15 have any siblings? 
-As far as I know, no. I think she has a stepsibling? 
Do you and 13 like the same kind of movies?   
-Seems like it, for the most part.
Do 2 and 12 know each other?   
-Nope. Not even a little.
What if 6 and 15 dated?   
-Two straight girls. Don't see that ever happening. I also don't know that they'd get along especially.
Have you ever seen 11 in a swimsuit?   
-No, I haven't.
Does 4 get mad easily?   
-No, not really.
If you and 7 were in a fight who would win?   
-She would. I would avoid a fight with her, since she's kinda scary. T_T
Have you ever heard 1 cuss?   
-Yup, all the time.
Let’s matchmake, 9 and 14?
-14's gay, so I don't think that would really work out. :P
2 and 6?
-I can see it happening, but I think 2 would get sick of 6 a lot...
11 and 3?
-He's 18 years older than her, and she has a boyfriend, so I think I'll say NO.
12 and 15?
-Would probably work, but... just no.
7 and 10?
-HAHAHA. She's a lot older than him and I don't even know if they really like each other.
4 and 1?
-OMG, they were roommates in the dorms and I totally joked about it. But they're both straight, and #1 is MINE, thank you. So nuh uh.
8 and 13?
-More straight guys. Nope.
You and 5?
-We dated when we were really young (I was 13, him 15), but I'm not sure it would really work out now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment