Friday, March 7, 2014

FOUR

4 colors of nail polish you like to wear
  • Iridescent
  • Dark purple.
  • Silver.
  • Black.
4 reasons you watch your favorite TV show
  • It's funny.
  • I always want to see where it goes next.
  • I completely adore the main character and actually think they might be me in the future. 
  • It's easy to watch, thanks to the fact that it's on Netflix.
4 female celebrities you find incredibly attractive
  • Mila Kunis.
  • Olivia Wilde
  • Jennifer Lawrence.
  • Milla Jovovich.
4 male celebrities you find incredibly attractive



  • Chris Hemsworth
  • George Clooney
  • Robert Downey Jr.
  • Somebody else?
4 pizza toppings you really like



  • Black Olives
  • Pineapple
  • Hamburger
  • Pepperoni
4 singers who you think have amazing voices
  • Lorde
  • Blake Schwarzenbach (from Jawbreaker, Jets to Brazil, and a few other bands)
  • Fiona Apple
  • Isaac Brock (lead singer of Modest Mouse)
4 animals you would like to own as pets
  • Kitty!
  • Guinea pig(s)
  • Husky!
  • Snake
4 realistic ways you would raise money for charity
  • Sell nice crafts.
  • Bake sale!
  • Walk/jog thing.
  • Hmm... I dunno. (Does that mean I'm heartless? D:)
4 reasons why you did/didn't watch Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding'



  • I didn't care.
  • I didn't even know when it was.
  • It wouldn't have been entertaining.
  • I'm not even from Europe.
4 songs you like which are in the charts at the moment (or just recent songs)



  • Happy-Pharrell Williams 
  • Everything by Lorde. Seriously. Everything.
  • Umm... I dunno.
  • I don't listen to a lot of recent and/or popular music.
4 of your favourite cocktails (if you don’t drink, just list 4 favourite drinks)
 

  • Jack and Coke
  • Rum and coke
  • Fuzzy navel
  • Greyhound
4 things you HAVE to do before you leave the house


  • Make sure I have phone, keys, and wallet.
  • Make sure I have my headphones.
  • Double check my hair and makeup.
  • Lock the door. (That's kinda after leaving, but meh.)
4 romantic things a boy / girl could do for you that you would love
  • Snuggles.
  • Deep, warm, soft kisses
  • Be ridiculous and silly with me.
  • Tell me they love me and mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment