Friday, March 7, 2014

Seven Sections

ONE - S**
 
 1. Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to?
Yeah, I do, but not a ton.
2. Where is the weirdest place you’ve had s**?
Either a public park, or my old high school.
3. Favorite position?
Doggy style.
4. Enjoy getting and/or giving oral?
Yeah, I suppose. 
5. How about anal?
Nope. Never will happen. 
6. Do you watch p***ography?
No, but I read hentai manga. A lot. ^^;; 
7. Do you find it awkward to talk about sex?
Not really. I'm an adult, so I see no reason to feel awkward about it.
 
TWO - Work & Education
 
1. Did you attend college? Where?
I'm attending the University of Oregon right now.
2. Where do you work?
The campus library and also the science library (also on campus) 
3. Does your job have to do with what you studied in college?
Yeah, I'm an English major and want to get my masters of library science eventually. 
4. What was your favorite job?
Love the library. <3 
5. Do you plan on going back to college for anything?
I’m in college. 
6. What job would you never want to have?
I have to pick one?  
7. What subjects did you/do you wish to learn the most about?
English is cool. 
THREE - Family
 
1. Are your parents still alive? Close with them?
Yes, and I'm pretty close with my mom and stepdad. Don't really talk to my dad and stepmom much. 
2. Are you close with any other family?
I talk to my maternal grandmother quite a bit. 
3. How about nieces/nephews?
I'm an only child, so I don't have those. 
4. Do you have any kids of your own? Names?
I'm 20. I'd rather wait.
 
5. Do you live near your family?
Only about a 45 min drive away. ^o^ 
6. Do you have pets you consider family?
Not anymore. :( 
7. How often do you depend on your family to help you out?
They do whenever they can. 
FOUR - Relationships
 
1. Are you in a serious relationship? (if not skip)
Yup. 
2. Are you married or plan on marrying this person?
No, we aren't married. Maybe someday, but we're still young and not ready to make that decision, imo.  
3. What are some fun things recently you and this person have done?
Not much... we live in separate states. 
4. Would you/have you had children with this person?
I would if we stayed together for a long time from now. 
5. Have you traveled anywhere with them?
Not really. I mean, we've driven between Oregon and Washington a few times, but that's not really "travel" 
6. What is the last gift they gave you?
Umm... he bought me purple Doc Martens for Xmas.  
7. Do the two of you go out often?
Not so much anymore. Since he moved. :/
 
FIVE - Drugs
 
1. Did you ever do drugs in your younger years?
I started smoking weed when I was 18. Still do. 
2. Which ones?
See above. 
3. How long did you do them?
Seriously, look at #1 again. 
4. Do you think adults should do drugs?
Depends on the drug, the frequency with which they do them, how responsible they are, etc. 
5. Did you ever have a bad experience on drugs?
I had a really yucky high once when I wasn't used to it and smoked more than I could handle with people I wasn't super close with. 
6. What would you do if you caught your kids doing drugs?
Depends on how old they were, which drug(s), etc. 
7. Do many people you know do drugs?
Quite a few.
 
SIX - Rock N Roll
 
1. Have you ever attended any concerts?
Duh. 
2. Has your music taste changed as you’ve gotten older?
Oh yeah. But there's been stuff I've liked the whole time. 
3. What era of music did you grow up with? Did you like it?
90's alternative. Yeah, it was fun. 
4. Do you and your parents have similar music tastes?
There's a lot of stuff I like that they like, but there's also stuff we like that the other doesn't.
5. What song is stuck in your head?
None at the moment, since I'm listening to music.
 
6. Do you ever go out dancing?
No. That's not really my scene. 
7. Is the music you like ever played on the radio, or is it too old?
A lot of it's too old or obscure, but some of the indie stuff is played sometimes. 
SEVEN - Opinions
 
1. What do you think about tattoos and piercings?
I love them. 
2. The school systems?
Need a lot of work... :/ 
3. Young kids dating?
Eh. As long as they wait to get serious. Hell, I had "boyfriends" in kindergarten.
4. The environment?
I try to recycle and compost and do what I can, but I'm not an activist. 
5. Politics?
I'm liberal, but I try to stay out of politics as much as possible, beyond voting. 
6. Television and celebrities?
I don't watch TV and I pay almost no attention to celebrities. 
7. Smoking cigarettes?
Eww.

No comments:

Post a Comment