Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Random Survey #24

Honestly, if you wanted to get laid right now, could you?
- Umm... not by somebody I want to...
Have you kissed someone with braces?
- Yeah, when I was in middle school. :P
If you could change your eye color what would it be?
- I like my eyes alright, but I do think green eyes are really pretty. If I could change my eyes to any color, I'd want them to be purple. :3
Do you sing in the car?
- Sometimes
Do you have a hard time admitting you’re wrong?
- Depends on what I'm wrong about, but usually... yes.
Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
- Morning.
When is the last time you had pizza?
-Last... Friday, I think?
Do you think you have made a difference in anyone’s life?
- I hope I have.
Were you single on your last birthday?
- Nope.
Do you wear shoes in your house or take them off?
- Take them off.
When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
- Depends.
How was your day overall?
- Kinda lame... I took 3 finals, one of which I definitely failed and one of which I possibly failed.
Do you swallow gum when you’re finished?
- Most of the way.
How are you feeling at this exact moment?
- Mediocre.
Do you ever wonder how other people see you?
- I mean, sometimes, but it doesn't affect me much.
What’s something you really want right now?
- Snuggles. ^^
Do you brush your teeth in the shower?
- Umm... no. That's not a common thing people do, is it?
If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
- No. All of my past experiences have shaped who I am today.
What do you do when something’s wrong?
- Depends on what kind of wrong it is. I write in my journal quite a bit.
Do you wish someone would turn up at your front door right now?
- Hmm... there are only certain people I'd be cool with showing up at my place at 4 am... but I certainly wouldn't mind any of them being here right now.
Ever kissed someone who’s name started with a R, D, T, or J?
- Yes. Probably all of those. I'm with an R though.
What do you hear?
- Music in my ears (Blaqk Audio at the moment)
Have you seen any of the Saw movies?
- The first 4... 4 was bad enough that I didn't bother watching more.
Do you like country music?
- Nope. One of the few genres I don't like.
Who is the last person that called you?
- My roommate.
Will this weekend be a good one?
- Probably.
Who hugged you last?
- Umm... I have no idea. I think it was my coworker, Esther.
Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing?
- Many a time.
Do you play any of those games on Facebook like FarmVille or CityVille? 
- Nope. Never did.
What toppings do you prefer to eat on pizza? Do you prefer thick or thin crust? Or
maybe stuffed crust?
-My go to: Black olives, pineapple and pepperoni. I prefer either thin crust (crispy) or stuffed.
Have you read “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” series by Stieg Larsson? 
- Nope.
How heavy does the rain have to be before you’ll put your hood up/get an umbrella
out?
- I'm from the Pacific Northwest, so it has to be raining pretty hard for me to actually do anything about it...
When you’re at home, do you tend to spend more time in your room or around your
family?
- I don't live with my family, since I'm nearly 21, but I'd say I spend more time in my room than hanging out with my roomie.
Would you find it creepy to date someone with the same name as a parent or sibling?
- I mean, not really. Might be a little hard to adjust to, but it isn't like the same person, so... *shrug*
How much sleep did you get last night? Is this more or less than normal?
- 3 hours, since I was studying for three finals.
When you get a headache, do you take painkillers straight away, or do you try and wait
it out?
- Depends on how bad the headache is.
When was the last time you helped a stranger?
- I couldn't say.
Is there anything else going on in the room that you’re in at the moment?
- Not besides my guinea pigs rustling around.
Are you embarrassed to kiss your partner in public, or would you be if you’re single?
- Not at all.
What as the last movie you watched at home, and who were you with?
- Hmm... I think it must have been when Sho (my roomie) and I watched Bad Grandpa.
What was the last colour you dyed your hair? If you’ve never dyed it before, do you like
mayonnaise?
- Ash blond. I think my tips are going to be purple soon, though. I have leftover dye from when I did my whole head purple a long time ago, but I don't want to do my whole head again.

No comments:

Post a Comment