Friday, March 7, 2014

Random Survey #23

1. Has the last person you had sex with ever had sex with someone besides you? 
Yes, we're both in our 20s...

2. If yes, how many? If no, do you think sex would be different if they were with someone before you? 
Just 2 others.

3. When’s the last time you got your eyebrows waxed? Do you do them yourself? 
Far too long ago. A few months, I think. I wouldn't dare do them myself, since I'd totally fuck them up.

4. Are you planning on seeing the movie ‘Orphan?’ 
This is obviously a fairly old survey. That movie was laughably terrible.

5. Do certain things make your stomach turn? 
Of course. Not many things, but there are some things.

6. When you play Sims, what’s your favorite career to pursue? 
I don't know. It's been a long time since I played normal Sims. I was playing Sims Medieval for a long time, there.

7. Do bright colors look good on you? 
Yeah, I suppose.

8. What kind of car do you want? 
A Nissan Altima would be nice. 

9. What Vh1 dating show has the trashiest girls? 
Fuck if I know. I don't watch that shit.
10. What’s something you think should be legalized? 
Marijuana. We're well on our way!

11. Do you wax or shave down there? 
I shave around the edges and trim the rest.

12. What do you hear right now? 
Pandora. 

13. Is there something that’s recently shocked you? 
I found out that a good friend of mine has
never even tried coffee. I was like "wat."
14. Do you ever have trouble picking out what to wear? 
Sometimes, especially when it's been a while since I did laundry.

15. What’s something in nature you find beautiful? 
Much of nature is beautiful. I'm especially fond of forests.

16. What do you get from Burger King? 
It's been a long time, but probably would get a BK Big Fish and a Hershey Pie.

17. Do you have a checking account? 
Indeed.

18. What’s your favorite store at your mall? 
Macy's is amazing... but expensive as hell.

19. Do you like the giraffe print purses? 
Animal print is pretty tacky in general.

20. Who texted you last? 
Ry. <3
Do you ever have those days where you feel like you’re constantly eating? I mean, not recently, but I guess.
How many hours a week do you get at your job? I have 2 jobs. One is 13 hours/week. The other is 6 hours/week. (They're work study through my college, so the hours are definitely scarce.)
How is your day going so far? Eh. Not too bad. Didn't do a whole lot.
Candle Scents: Chocolate Chip Cookie, Pumpkin Spice, or Clean Linen?Clean Linen sounds delightful.
Does your house have a garage? No, I have an apartment.
Have you ever helped someone build something? Yeah, and I also built a coffee table on my own. And no, I don't mean assembling a store-bought one. I MADE one.
On average, how many emails would you say you get in a week? I haven't the slightest. I kinda have like, 3 different email accounts.
Do either of your parents text? My mom texts me pretty much daily. My dad doesn't even have a cell and doesn't want one.
Do you have any “nerdy” interests? Yes. So many I can't even begin to list them...
Do you have summer school work to do? I will be taking classes over the summer. 
Did you pack a lunch in high school? My mom packed me lunch almost every day.
Have you ever done a work out DVD? Haha. Nope.

When’s the next time you will go somewhere that is over an hour away? 
Spring break (in a couple weeks)
Who usually takes out the trash in your family? I don't know. I don't live with my parents. I think I take the trash out more than my roommate, though.

Last campfire you were at? 
It was a long time ago, so I dunno... maybe last August?
What’s your Zodiac sign? Gemini. Not that it means anything.
Do you love anyone romantically? I do indeed. 
What movie do you dig a lot? You want me to pick one? Not happening. I mean, my #1 favorite is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but I don't know if "dig it" is the right term...
What noise do you hear? Again, Pandora.

No comments:

Post a Comment