Tuesday, November 29, 2016

#32

SCHOOL
1. What school do you go to? 
I don't anymore, graduated from the University of Oregon in June.
2. Is it anything like what you expected?
It was definitely a little harder than what I was expecting.
3. How was/is your senior year of high school (sorry if you’re not a senior, you’re just not as important)? 
My senior year of high school was alright, but I just wanted to be done.
4. Do you take honors or AP classes? 
I always took honors classes, but no AP.
5. What’s your GPA? Are you happy with it? 
My GPA was shite in college, but decent in HS.
6. Did you make majority of your friends at school? 
I mean, yeah.
7. Do you act any differently in school than you do outside of school? 
I don't think so.
8. What would you change about your school? 
I dunno. I'm past it, so eh.
FRIENDS
1. How do you feel about your friends in general? 
They're fun people. :)
2. Who do you hang out with most often? 
I mean, Joe. 
3. If you don’t have a best friend, why is that? 
I DO have a best friend. 2 of them, actually.
4. If you do have a best friend, why are they the best?
Because they know me better than anyone and accept me no matter what. 
5. Where do you love to hang out?
At home, honestly.
6. Do most of your friends drive? 
Most, but not all.
7. Which friends would you take on vacation with you? 
Joe, Andrew, and Becky. 
8. What’s your favorite thing to do with them?
Board games!
DRUGS
1. What have you tried? 
Alcohol, marijuana, shrooms, LSD
2. Which drugs do you want to try? 
I want to retry shrooms and LSD, since I didn't really trip on either. 
3. What drugs would you absolutely never want to experiment with?
Meth, heroin, PCP... the scary and/or horribly addictive ones.
4. Do your friends have any “drugs phrases” (ex: ‘smoke til you choke’)? What are they? 
Ha. No, but I smoke ganja like a fucking chimney.
5. If you smoke weed, what’s your favorite way to do so?
Probably with my bong.
6. Tell me about the first time you actually got high:
I was with my dad, I ate two bowls of Lucky Charms and said some really derpy things.
7. NOW, tell me about the last:
I got off work 8 hours before I had to be back at work, so I smoked a bowl last night to help me sleep.
8. If you don’t do drugs at all, why not (this is not me saying that you should)?
I do them because they're fun? I mean, why else?
ALCOHOL
1. What alcoholic beverages have you tried? 
ALL the alcohol. :P
2. What are you like when you’re drunk? 
Goofy, loud, and sociable, but if I overdo it I get weepy.
3. If you’re under the legal drinking age, how do you acquire alcohol?
When I was under the drinking age, I got my older boyfriend to buy it for me. I'm 23 now though, so... easy to get.
4. What made you want to try it? 
It's part of partying.
5. When was the last time you consumed alcohol?
A couple nights ago.
6. Do you know any alcoholics? 
Yep, my dad. :/
7. What’s your favorite drink?
Irish whiskey. Gimme an Irish coffee or a whiskey ginger and I'm a happy girl.
8. Would you rather drink or smoke weed?
Smoke weed. I do it all the time.
CRUSH/PERSON YOU’RE INVOLVED WITH 

1. Is this a person you like or someone you’re dating?
Someone I've been dating.
2. How long have you been together?
Just over a year and a half.
3. What’s so special about them? 
We just mesh really well. :3
4. How often do you see them? 
We live together, so... every day.
5. What do they look like? 
Short, cute, huge beard.
6. Do you think you’re a cute couple, or would make one?
We're pretty adorbs.
7. Do any of your friends tell you to get with them?
My friends like him. ^o^
8. How would you describe your relationship? 
We're best friends, just with intimacy thrown in. :)
CELL PHONE
1. What kind of cell phone do you want? 
I like the one I have.
2. How many texts do you send and receive each month?
Not many, I use FB messenger mostly.
3. How many text messages will your inbox hold? 
Probably a fuck ton.
4. Who do you text the most?
My momma.
5. If you have verizon, don’t you hate how you can only send 160 characters in one text message to someone who doesn’t have verizon?
I have Virgin.
6. Who is your last text from and what does it say? 
Probs my mom about something or other. (I don't want to look because my phone isn't anywhere near me.)
7. Do you even talk on the phone? 
Very rarely.
8. How often do you charge your phone? 
Every night while I'm sleeping, and whenever it gets low.

No comments:

Post a Comment