Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Fill in the blanks!

Hi! My name is (Sam). I am (23) years old. I have (brown) hair and (blue) eyes. I am (5’5”) tall and weigh about (140) lbs. I like to (play board games), (play video games), and (read). I am dating (Joe). I am currently in (umm... I graduated college already). My favorite websites are (Facebook), (imgur), and (Pandora). I have (0) pets. The shoes I usually wear are (from Target). I describe my style as (tees, flannels, and jeans). I listen to (a little of everything, but mostly metal and alt rock). My favorite artists are (Modest Mouse), (La Dispute), and (many more). I (never) smoke, and I (sometimes) drink. If I had to describe myself in three words, they would be (unique), (awkward), and (sarcastic). My hobbies are (reading), (knitting), and (coloring). Three things I think the world could do without are (silverfish), (mayonnaise), and (Donald Trump).
The people that I text the most are (Joe), (my mom), and (Andrew). I usually wear my hair (down). My favorite restaurant is (do I have to choose?). My favorite books are (Thirteen Reasons Why), (Lullaby), and (I have so many). Online, I usually (browse Facebook), (waste a lot of time on imgur), and (listen to Pandora). Something I usually don’t tell people is (secrets). I hate (mayonnaise), (Donald Trump), and (hate). I miss (Andrew). My favorite color is (periwinkle). My favorite movies are (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind), (Chicago), and (Amelie). Three things I would change about me are (my weight), (my tendency to talk too much), and (my nail biting). My favorite inanimate objects are (Pan-pan), (my phone), and (my journal). My favorite class is (I don't take classes anymore). My best friends are (Michael), (Andrew), and (Becky). I have (2) piercings, and (1) tattoo. I am (not at all) religious. My favorite type of surveys are (unique kinds). My favorite television shows are (Regular Show), (Skins), and (Parks and Recreation). My lucky number is (372). I live with my (boyfriend). My parents’ names are (Candi) and (Shawn). I have (0) brothers and (0) sisters. I live in (Eugene), (Oregon). My favorite food is (cheeseburgers, pizza, sushi, and filet mignon), and my favorite drink is (tea). My birthday is (June) (9), (1993). My shoe size is (7.5-8). My favorite store is (Target). My phone is a (LG Stylo 2). I (have) a job. I (don't have) my own car. My dream job is to be a (librarian). My favorite cartoon growing up was (not sure, I had a few). Today the weather is (crisp and cloudy). The time is (5:42pm). The color of my shirt is (cerulean). My newest friend is (I have no idea). The next holiday is (Christmas!). For Halloween, I want to be (too far away to say). Now that this is over, I’m going to (probably do more surveys).

No comments:

Post a Comment