Tuesday, November 29, 2016

First post in a few years! (It's a rando)

1. What’s the last digit in your mobile number?
- 1
2. Your phone rings, who do you want it to be?
- Hmm... not quite sure.
3. So what was going on in your life this time last year? Share a memory from November 2015.
- I'd rather not. That was the darkest part of my entire life and I would really rather not talk about it.
4. Do you use the abbreviation ‘tbh’ a lot?
- Not too often, but I use it occasionally.
5. Do you dislike the last person you had a conversation with? If so, why?
- No, I generally don't converse with people I don't like.
6. The last time you got annoyed at your significant other/crush, what did he/she do wrong?
- He kept interrupting the Gilmore Girls revival. :P
7. Are you procrastinating atm? In other words, is there something else you should be doing, instead of filling in this survey?
- I mean, kinda, I'm at work right now, but there isn't really much work to do. 
8. What’s the first word on your last received text message? Who is the text from, and why did they text you?
- "Your" from my mom. I texted her some pics from when we drove through some snow and she was letting me know that she never received them.
9. Pick up the book closest to you, turn to page 82. What does the 11th word on that page say?
- "of"
10. Do you know anyone called Charles or Charlotte? Tell me about him/her?
- I briefly was pen pals with an old man named Charles in his 70s. He was interesting and delightful to write, but school was too demanding, so I forgot to write and now we haven't talked for 2 years. :/
11. When was the last time someone told you that you were beautiful/good-looking? Do people often tell you this?
- Earlier today. Joe tells me that all the time, since he's my boyfriend. :P
12. Are you missing someone of the opposite sex atm?
- Yeah, Joe, since I'm stuck at work until 4 am. -_-
13. Do you remember the last “little white lie” that you told? Why did you tell this lie?
- I have no idea. Probably something to my mom so that she wouldn't nag her adult daughter. :P
14. Put an x next to the things you like. (Most of these are European, so my American self has not tried many of them)
(x) Terry’s Chocolate Orange
( ) Turkish Delight
( ) Galaxy Cookie Crumble
(x) Toblerone
( ) Caramac
( ) Milky Bar
(x) Doritos
(x) Pringles
( ) Wotsits
( ) Skips
( ) Haribo Starmix
( ) Haribo Tangfastics
( ) Maltesers
( ) Minstrels
( ) Crunchie
( ) Curly Wurly
(x) Smarties
(x) Kitkat
(x) Milky Way
( ) Mars Bar
(x) Snickers
15. Have you kissed someone in the last 2 weeks?
- Indeed.
16. Is there someone who was important to you at one point, but isn’t part of your life anymore? Is there anything you’d like to say to that person?
- There are several people like that. I don't want to pick one to say something to.
17. If you’re a girl, what would you do if you found out you were pregnant? Or, if you’re a guy, what would you do if you found out your girlfriend was pregnant?
- I would be surprised and would probably get an abortion, since I am not at all financially stable or equipped to handle being a parent right now.
18. At what age do you see yourself getting married?
- Probs in the next couple years, really.
19. If I was going to buy you some biscuits, which would you like? Or, if you don’t really like biscuits, would you prefer something else?
- We call those cookies here. :P Umm... this time of the year, a chewy gingerbread cookie would make me very happy.
20. Who was the last person you talked to, whose name started with a letter L? What did you talk to them about?
- Umm... err... I have no idea who that would have even been. 
21. If the last person you kissed said that they loved you, would you believe them? And would you say it back?
- I would believe him, since he's said it many times. And of course I would say it back.
22. Is there a book, film or TV show that you didn’t like the ending to, and you’d change it to end differently, if you could? What would you change?
- I mean, I'm sure I've had those, but I don't want to sit here and pick one again.
23. Did you do something silly today?
- Maybe? I mean, Joe and I were acting a little silly earlier.
24. If you knew the last person you texted was going to be gone tomorrow, what would you want to say to them today?
- Oh, so many things. She's my mom, I love her.
25. When did you last visit the bathroom?
- Uhh... 12-something?
26. Has anyone ever told you that they would always be there for you?
- A few people. :3
27. The last thing you bought, was it a necessity, or just something you wanted? Or was it something you bought for someone else?
- It was a coffee so I can survive working until 4 am.
28. The last time you went out to eat, what did you order? Did you enjoy it?
- Got a tequila lime chicken quesadilla tonight at Qdoba. It wasn't bad.
29. Do you use public transport regularly?
- Not so much these days.
30. If your favourite food gave you migraines, would you still eat it?
- Maybe. Migraines are horrible.
31. Has anyone ever told you that they would never hurt you, but they did? If so, do you still speak to that person?
- I mean, probably. If it was the person that I would think it would have been, we don't talk much anymore.
32. Do you/did you ever have school meals? Are they/were they nice?
- I did in middle school and once in awhile in high school. They were pretty mediocre.
33. Has anyone made you feel like crap recently?
- My mom may have a bit on our trip.
34. How many times have you looked in the mirror today?
- Just a couple times when getting ready for work and such.
35. Who was the last person to send you a message on Facebook? Do you know what color that person’s eyes are?
- Joe and hazel
36. Tell me 3 facts about the last person that texted you.
  1. She’s my mom.
  2. She's diabetic.
  3. She dated my stepdad for 14 years before they got married.
37. What was the last thing you laughed out loud at?
- I have no idea.
38. Does the last person you kissed smoke cigarettes?
- Very very rarely.
39. Who was the last person you hugged? Has that person ever made you cry?
- Joe and I mean, yeah, we've had fights and stuff.
40. Who was your last incoming call from? Have you ever kissed that person?
- Dominos, and I would if kissing pizza weren't super weird.
41. Who was the last person you had an argument with? What did you argue about?
- Probably my mom over some minor thing.
42. Are you happy with what you’ve achieved in your life so far?
- I mean, yeah, sure.
43. Is there anybody you’d like to see get hurt? If so, why?
- I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.
44. Did you kiss someone last night?
- Yes.
45. What if the last person you kissed, was holding hands with the last person you texted?
- That would be very weird and concerning and... eww.
46. Do you have a friend whose name starts with the letter V? Tell me about him/her.
- I don't think I actually do know anyone whose name starts with "V"
47. Think of the person you dislike the most. How would you feel if you found out that person had died?
- I don't know anyone that I dislike to that degree. I mean, maybe Donald Trump. I'd be kinda thrilled, but also very scared because then Mike Pence would be in charge.
48. Who was the last person that took a photo of you? Do you like the photo?
- My mom, and it can't be too bad.
49. Do you cry easily, or does it take a lot to make you cry?
- I cry pretty easily most of the time.
50. How was your day?
- Well, it's sadly not over yet. Just over 2 hours left at work. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment