Saturday, August 24, 2013

Love Survey

Who do you like and why?
I love my boyfriend who I live with. He's funny, we share the same nerdy interests, and in the things where we're opposites, we balance each other out.
Have you ever been in love? If yes, how many times, and how do you know it was love?
Yes, twice. I can't explain how I know, but you just... know when it's love.
Longest relationship you’ve ever been in, and why did it end?
Nearly 4 years. It ended because it was already an unhealthy relationship, damaged beyond repair. :(
Have you ever changed for someone, if yes, how?
I think yes, but more in that the change was for myself instead of just for them. There are a number of different ways.
Pretend I’m you ex, what do you want to say to me?
I miss you, I'm sorry. I understand why you don't want to be friends, but at the same time, I don't understand why not, with how well our last visit went. 
Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes.
Have you ever cheated?
Yes.
Would you date someone who’s known for cheating, if yes why?
I would probably give them a chance if I had feelings for them, but I would let them know that it's a one strike deal. They cheat once, I'm gone. No second chances, no forgiveness.
What’s the most important part of a relationship?
Good communication. I know from experience that bad communication can ruin a relationship.
Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
I like the stability and comfort serious relationships provide, though they do require a lot of work. Flings can be calm, but they can also be lacking in emotion, and I personally am a very emotionally-driven person.
When you are dating someone do you believe in going on “breaks”?
I haven't personally done it, but I definitely understand how it can help in some cases.
How many people have you ever hooked up with?
I don't know what constitutes "hooking up," but if you mean had sex with, 3.
What’s one thing you regret saying or not saying, doing or not doing in a previous relationship?
I have regrets, but there are too many to mention and I wouldn't change them even if I had the chance because I'm happy with where I am today and changing it would alter the outcome.
What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
When they can act adult about it and discuss beforehand whether they're both truly ready, and what they would do in certain circumstances, etc. Also, using protection is a MUST.
Do you believe in the phrase, “Age is just a number?” Why or why not?
In some ways, that applies, in other ways, no. Age can complicate things, but maturity level is more important I feel.
What about “Love at first sight”? Why or why not?
I believe in attraction at first sight. You cannot LOVE somebody until you know them and care deeply for them.
Turn-ons?
Sensuality, neck kissing, biting, deep kisses filled with emotion, passion in general... being a submissive in a sub/dom situation...
Turn-offs?
Lack of spontaneity, not listening to suggestions (wants/needs), not being GGG (listen to Dan Savage, if you don't understand that), trying things not previously discussed without asking, not willing to use protection, smoking.
What do you consider a deal breaker?
I can't really think of one thing in particular. A couple of the above things bother me quite a bit.
How do you know it’s time to end a relationship?
When it's more trouble than it's worth, or there's so much mistrust and miscommunication that it seems lost.
Are you currently in a relationship? If yes, for how long? If no, how long have you been single?
Yes, I am. We have been together a year and almost 10 months.
Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
Yeah, my ex and I were really good friends until recently.
Do you think people should date their friends?
If both people want to see if they can do that and understand that they may lose their friendship over it, go for it.
How many relationships have you had?
Two serious ones. I had a lot in elementary and middle school. :P
Do you think love can last forever?
Forever isn't a thing.
Do you believe love can conquer all things?
Love can definitely stand strong against many things, but not everything and it depends on the people, too.
Would you break up with someone your parents didn’t approve of?
It depends on the person and why my parents didn't approve. Currently, my parents ADORE my boyfriend, so I don't have to worry. :D
If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
Know when it's time to let go.
Do you think long distance relationships can work? Why or why not?
Depends on the people, the distance, and the strength of their relationship. Some people, yes. Others, no.
What do you notice first about another person?
Hair, weirdly enough. Also, if they have any piercings or tattoos. :D
Do gay, lesbians, bisexuals or transgender people bother you?
Considering I'm bisexual and I have bi, gay, lesbian, and transgender friends, no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment