Saturday, August 24, 2013

Random Survey #4

Whens the last time you ate bread?
Earlier today when I ate toast with butter and jam. :D
Whats the last movie you watched on your own?
Hmm... maybe Ruby Sparks?
What about the last movie you watched with another person?
Umm... something? :/
What about the last movie you saw at the cinema? Was it good?
Despicable Me 2. It was better than the first one, imo.
Do you attend school, college, or uni?
Uni, I suppose? (I'm not british, but if I remember correctly, college = high school, uni = college)
What do you study, wherever you study?
Linguistics.
What industry do you want to be a part of when you’re older?
A library! Any library!
Are you a Hugh Grant or Colin Firth kinda girl?
Hugh Grant, definitely. 
Kisses on the cheek or the neck?
Cheek is more cute, neck is more sensual. It really depends on the person and how I'm feeling... they aren't quite comparable.
How many girls can you trust?
A couple.
What about guys?
A few.
How do you earn your keep?
Work at the campus library.
If you could speak three different languages fluently, what would they be?
English (duh), Japanese, and... umm... that's hard! Does ASL count?
How many texts have you ever sent on your current phone?
I'm not even going to try to figure it out... Tens of thousands? Hundreds of thousands? Millions?
Who do you usually text the most?
My mommy. :P
Baths or showers?
Depends on my mood. Shower to get clean, bath to relax and unwind.
Cheese or tomato?
How are those things at all comparable? I mean, I guess I pick cheese, but WTF?
Shaved legs or shaved arms?
Legs... don't shave your arms, kids. That's weird and will just make your arms hairier.
Did you know they’re currently shaving their arms some people on this years xfactor?
No, and I don't care.
Early nights or early mornings?
Nights. <3
How many coats do you own?
Coats? 1... Sweaters? TOO MANY.
What about shoes?
Oh god. Also too many. I only wear about 3 or 4 pairs ever, though.
One word to describe your most recent ex?
Missed.
Fried, poached, boiled or scrambled eggs?
Scrambled dry. I won't eat eggs any other way. 
Have you ever been surprised with breakfast in bed?
Sadly, no.
Where,in your current country, would you like to live, other than where you do now?
Probably somewhere in Washington. :)
Where wouldn’t you want to live?
The midwest. Or the South.
Has your life begun?
Well, considering I'm alive, yes.
Do you like snow?
Snow is pleasant.
Have you always got good grades?
Most of the time, but not ALL the time.
Do you like sheer clothing?
Sometimes, I guess? O.o
Name three things that are over-rated:
- Doctor Who. (I'm not a hater, I'm just not a Whovian.)
- Modern Top 40 music (no real instruments, fake people with fake voices...)
- Being an adult (It sucks, honestly)
List four things about your facial appearance:
- I have blue/gray/green eyes.
- I have a big smile.
- I have a nose ring on the right side of my nose.
- I have a shit ton of freckles.
List four things about your general appearance:
- I'm 5'5".
- I'm kinda curvy.
- My hair is shoulder length and changes color a lot.
- I am clumsy and bruise easily, so I usually have lots of bruises.
List four things you like about yourself:
- My eyes.
- My curves (mostly).
- My freckles.
- My smile, I suppose.
List four things you dislike about yourself:
- How bruised my legs tend to be.
- How chewed up my hands are.
- My waist (like every other girl in the world)
- Just how klutzy I am in general
List four of your favorite TV shows:
- Game of Thrones
- Breaking Bad
- Regular Show
- The Big Bang Theory
List four of your favorite foods/drinks:
- Arnold Palmers! (Lemonade and iced tea)
- Burritos!
- Wine, usually fruity whites, such as riesling or gewurztraminer, but some reds are good too, like pinot noir and merlot.
-PIZZA.
This quiz is pretty different to others, right?
In some ways.
What phone network are you on?
Virgin.
Is it good?
It's cheap, but it doesn't always have the greatest service.
Cats or dogs?
Kittys!
Llamas or sheep?
OMG, LLAMAS!
Have you ever seen anyone famous in the street?
Once while visiting D.C., Hilary Clinton ran into me and walked off without apologizing.
Are you hungry right now?
Not really... I ate a burger.
Do any of your friend really irritate you at times?
Of course, that's part of a friendship. :P
What do you think of couples who have entire albums just for them, with pictures of them just randomly at home, doing nothing that really requires a photo?
There isn't really any reason for them to show them off, but I understand wanting to take pictures together.
Can you cook?
Some things. Baking is more my thing.
Can you iron?
Yup.
Can you work the microwave?
No, of course not. Who can't work a microwave? Pushing buttons is easy.
Can you work the washing machine?
Yup. I do all the laundry for my boyfriend and I.
Do you like your photo being taken?
Sometimes, sure.
Do you like taking photos of yourself?
Once in awhile, when I'm bored.
Have you ever got into a club, whilst being underage?
I haven't attempted, but considering I look like I'm 15 or 16 (I'm actually 20), I have a feeling it wouldn't work.
How many magazines do you buy a month?
None.
How many of them are car-related?
N/A.
What about fashion?
N/A.
Any celeb gossip ones?
N/A.
Who will do this note after you?
Anybody who comes across my blog and decides they want to do it.
What pets do you have?
None, sadly. My apartment requires you live here 2 years and pay a $500 deposit for a pet, even something small like a guinea pig or snake.
Its getting pretty cold now, isn’t it? Do you have the heating on?
It isn't. It's hot. I have 2 fans going.
Do you watch Hollyoaks?
No, I don't watch as many British shows as I should.
Do you like Silus?
N/A.
Who’s your favorite?
N/A.
Who’s your least favorite?
N/A.
Do you watch Gossip Girl?
No. I read the books back in... middle school?
Who’s your favourite girl?
N/A.
What about guy?
N/A.
Last gig you went to?
Oh geez... umm... Infected Mushroom, I believe.
Next gig your going to?
Hopefully something metal. I haven't been to a metal show yet and I really want to!!!
Favorite color?
Periwinkle!
Are you regularly tired?
Yeah, pretty much.
Are you excited to live on your own?
I live with my boyfriend and I totally hate it when he isn't home, it's boring and lonely..
When do you plan on moving out?
I don't live at home.
Do you have a onesie?
No. I want one, but they're hard to find in my size.

No comments:

Post a Comment