Friday, August 9, 2013

Random Survey #3


1. What shirt are you wearing?
A chopped up Oregon shirt (I modified it)
2. What is wrong with you right now?
 I has a sleepy, and I have to leave for work after this survey. :/
3. Do you miss your first love?
 Not really, although he stopped talking to me (we were really good friends) and I'm not quite sure why or what happened.
4. When did you last cry?
 I do not know.
5. What hair color is the prettiest?
 Depends on the person, honestly. Natural auburn hair is really purty.
6. What do you want in your life right now?Contentedness. 
7. Ever thought you were the only person in the world who felt a certain way?
I don't think so. Maybe when I was an angsty 13 year old.
8. Do you have feelings for more than one person?
 No.
9. Have you been to a baby shower?
 Hmm... I actually don't know. I know my cousin is having one soon, though and she's inviting me! ^w^
10. What do you like to do most?
Exist.
11. Are you currently mad at your best friend?
 Nope. All my friends are on my good list.
12. Do you snowboard or ski?
 I skiied once. Never snowboarded. Would love to try.
13. Are you a bitter person?
 I don't think I am, but other people could probably judge me better on that.
14. Do you wish you were different?
 There are various things I would like to change, but I'm focusing on one thing at a time.
15. Was today ‘just another day’?
 So far. We'll see if it keeps up.
16. What was the last movie you went to?
 Hmm... I think it was Despicable Me 2.
17. Do you like sparkles?
Glitter: herpes of the craft world.
18. Do you live near your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?
 Nope. 45 minutes away (by car). I live WITH my current boyfriend.
19. Are you afraid of anything?
Of course. Who isn't?
20. Are you a cuddler?
Very much so.
21. Do you remember your dreams?
Rarely.
22. What do you think of Eminem?
He's alright. Pretty good as far as rap is concerned.
23. Do you read?
I love reading.
24. When do you think is the right time to have sex?
When you're both comfortable and ready and are willing to discuss any consequence before actually doing it. Safe sex, all the way.
25. Do you get pissed on a daily basis?
Probably minorly.
26. Whose house did you go to today?
I've been in my own house. Unless you count the Original Panckae "House"
27. What’s overrated?
Lots of things. Doctor Who, Hot Topic... I could list more, but I'm sure I like things that others consider overrated as well.
28. Do you ever say FML?
Nope. Think it's ridiculous.
29. Are you bored?
 A little.
30. Will you be sad when your pet dies?
My kitty died a few months ago, and she's been around since I was 6. I was crushed. 
31. Do you laugh at racist jokes?
Some of the more mildly offensive ones, yes.
32. What are you excited about?
I'm actually kind of excited for work. O.o
33. Last person you told to fuck off?
I can't think of an answer. Don't know if I've ever even said that to someone.
34. Who was last to cook for you?
Ryan. It's always Ryan.
35. When you sleep do you dream about someone from your past?
No.
36. What is on your mind right now?
Shit, I gotta hurry and leave for work.
37. Ever wondered what it’d be like to be blind?
It would suck, but it beats being deaf.
38. Name someone whose name starts with the letter R.
Ryan.
39. Do you care what others think about you?
Not for the most part.
40. Do you like Dane Cook?
No, he's not funny and he's a narcissistic asshole.
41. Are you spontaneous?
Most of the time.
42. Have you found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with?
I feel like 20 years old is too young to be making that decision.
43. Has anyone ever thought you looked like someone else who didn’t really even look like you?
YES.
44. Do you like wearing black and white the most?
No, I wear whatever. Though black and white IS a classic look.
45. Who was the last person you called?
My psychiatrist.
46. In what ways have you changed in the last 3 years?
Too many ways to say.
47. What is your ring tone?
"Untitled Track" by Jawbreaker.
48. Last flight was to?
Long time ago. No idea.
49. Do you like the color yellow?
It's alright. Prefer not to wear it.
50. Do you like popcorn?
I love popcorn. Especially of the white cheddar variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment