Saturday, August 24, 2013

Relationship Survey

1st off whats his/her name?  Ryan.
What makes him/her so amazing? He's funny, he knows how to deal with my mood swings, he shares nerdy interests with me, and he puts up with all my shit.
Does he/she bring out the best in you?  Yeah, I'd say he does.
How old is he/she?  22.
How old are you?  20.
How long have you been together?  A year and almost 10 months.
Do or did you celebrate monthly anniversaries?  No, it's kinda silly.
Have you ever broken up and got back together?  No, we haven't.
What sweet names or nicknames do you call each other?  He's Pancake and I'm Waffle, or he's Sniffles and I'm Fidget. Then of course we call each other the usual ones, sweetie, honey, love, baby/babe, darling, etc.
Can you talk to him/her about anything?  Of course I can.
Can you trust him/her with your deepest secret?  Yep.
Can you share your every thought without questioning yourself? I live with him, so I can't really help myself, my mouth usually is connected right to my brain. :P
Would you take a bullet for him/her? Probably if it came to that, though I don't think he'd let me.
If you didn’t have sex with him/her, would you cheat, or wait?  I would wait... but I didn't have to.
Whats most important to you in a relationship? Communication and respect.
Is it love or lust? 100%, without a doubt, love.
Do you really know the difference? I do.
Who gave whom their phone number first? Not sure... it doesn't matter.
Was the 3-day phone rule used? Not really. We kinda spent all our time together since we lived two floors apart in our dorm.
Anything you wish to change about him/her? I wish he was a little more social, but I understand that he has social anxiety.
What attracted you the most? He was cute, sweet, and funny.
Did you ever get butterflies?  Occasionally.
What are your intentions? Umm...? O.o
Would you say your relationship is growing? If not, what would make it better? I don't know that it can really grow anymore. We love each other, we're best friends, we live together...
Do you see a future with him/her? Yes, but I think when he moves back to Washington and we'll be long distance for a year, it will really test how long this will last.
Do you think he/she feels the same way? I think he isn't even worried about the long distance thing. We've talked about it before, a bit.
Have you discussed future children's names together? Yep, down to the nerdy middle names. I won't put his last name here, but a girl would be Lily Eowyn *******, and a boy would be Vincent Thor *******.
Has he/she bought you any jewelry?  Yeah, our first Christmas together he gave me a beautiful necklace that I can't find the chain for. :(
Has he/she bought you any flowers or teddy bears? He bought me a stuffed Chococat. No flowers, though.
What about chocolates when it wasn’t Valentines Day? Probably. I don't remember.
Does he/she get along with your friends and family? Yeppity yep! He and my stepdad have a serious bromance going on.
Do the two of you live together? Yes indeedy.
Would you live together before marriage? We do.
Did you know each other long before dating? A couple months.
Where was your 1st date? I honestly don't remember.
Where did your 1st kiss take place? On his bed.
Who said I Love You 1st? He did. 
Where is he/she right now? He is visiting his family in Washington.
Do you think he/she will read this survey? No, since this blog is kinda my secret thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment