Saturday, August 24, 2013

Random Survey #5

1. Does sex in the shower appeal to you?
It can be fun. ;)
2. What do you usually order from the coffee shop you go to?
I go to Dutch Bros. ALL THE TIME and I get a kicker (iced or hot depending on weather) which is a drink of coffee, milk, and irish cream flavor. IS SO TASTY.
3. What do you want to major in?
I currently AM majoring in linguistics, with a minor in Japanese.
4. Do you think there will ever be a crew as fly as the Jabbawokeez?
ABDC is dead and gone, and I Am Me was way better. Just sayin'.
5. When was the last time you sent someone a letter?
Oh geez... I dunno!
6. What is the longest time you kept the same bra size?
Umm... fuck if I know.
7. How often do you get your nails done?
I don't.
8. If you have a charm bracelet; what charms do you have on it?
I don't.
9. What are your thoughts on Domo?
Domo-kun is pretty awesome. I tied a stuffed Domo to my graduation cap when I graduated high school. I also have a Domo shirt. I like Domo.
10. Do you still have the boxes your camera and phone came in?
I don't have a camera, and no, I don't have the box my phone came in.
11. Where is the first place you go if you need some cheap, cute shoes?
Target is a good choice. I got my wedges there and I love them.
12. What size do you consider to be “plus size”?
I don't know, honestly... 14? XL?
13. Do you know anyone that has a sweating problem?
I think I might. :P
14. Where do you get most of your news information from?
Facebook, word of mouth, Buzzfeed... yeah, not good choices, I know.
15. What do you think of World of Warcraft?
 I play, and I'm a Pandaren because pandas are badass.
16. Do you think it’s ridiculous how they have to put things like “this bevarage is hot” on obviously hot beverages?
Some people actually need those warnings. And I think companies also put them there so people don't try to sue them.
17. Does the style of Nike shorts and large t-shirts exist amongst the girls where you live?
Umm... what? I mean, Nike is popular here because Phil Knight practically owns my school's athletic department, but I'm not sure I know what that's referring to.
18. What school do most people in your district hate on?
I don't know. I guess Oregon State, since they're our rivals?
19. Can you roll your belly?
Indeed I can. I used to bellydance.
20. What was/is your prom theme?
I don't even remember if we had a theme. It was prom themed. :P
21. Where did you buy your wallet?
My campus bookstore? Maybe it was Amazon. One of those two.
22. Are most of your purses large, small, or over the shoulder?
I have one... and it's over the shoulder...
23. Do you wear different perfumes for different occasions?
I don't wear perfume. I have body mist.
24. Is there a commonly loved food that you can’t stand?
Maybe cottage cheese? 

No comments:

Post a Comment