Friday, August 9, 2013

Random Survey #2

What was the last thing you did before doing this quiz? 
Took another one.
What would your parents do if you came home with a tattoo?
As long as it were a well thought-out one and not something spur-of-the-moment, they wouldn't care. They didn't care when I got the one I have now.
Ever purposely broken your iPod/phone just for a new one?
No, that's a really stupid idea.
Ever kissed someone with a tongue piercing?
I haven't, actually.
Gotten high in the past 24 hours? 
Hahaha. Shhh....
Has a friend ever made you extremely angry?
I don't know about extremely angry, but angry, yes.
Are your parents divorced?
Yup, and both remarried.
If you got kicked out, where would you go?
My mom's. I live with my boyfriend, so...
If any of your friends got kicked out, would your parents let them stay with you?They wouldn't really have a say, considering I don't live with them.
You’re locked in a room with the last person who hurt you, what happens? 
I'm not really sure of the last person who hurt me. O.o
Injured someone in the last week? 
Not that I can think of. Other than myself (unintentionally.)
Do you like Pokemon?Duh.
Would you get your feet tattooed? 
Maybe... I don't quite know.
Have you kissed more than ten people this year? 
Nope. Not even close.
Have you told anybody you loved them today and meant it? 
Yes indeedy.
What was the last thing you and your mom talked about? 
I have no idea. She and I talk a lot on the phone.
Do you know people that smoke weed? 
Mmhmm. I sure do. Quite a large number of them.
What was the most boring thing you did today? 
Spent my whole day lounging around in my pajamas.
Last kiss drunk or sober?
Sober.
How do you feel right now? 
A tad bit tired.
What were you doing last night at midnight? 
Oh geez. I'm not sure. Watching something, maybe?
You think that stars are people we lost? 
What? No.
What are your plans for tonight? 
Finish this (and maybe one more) survey, go to sleep.
Is there any band/artist you would love to see right now? 
All the bands.
What is/was your worst subject in school?
Hmm... I have no idea.
When’s the last time you cried? 
I have no idea.
Would it be more likely of you to fail science or math? 
Science, though I'm not great at math either.
Do you find it rude when people text when they’re talking to you? 
No,but I've definitely known people who get really upset.
Do you tell your parents everything?
When it comes to my mom, yeah, pretty much. She and I are super close.

No comments:

Post a Comment