Thursday, December 1, 2016

#33

1. What does the sixteenth text in your inbox say?
Pretty sure this survey is old, and inboxes don't work that way anymore.

2. Has anybody ever told you they would be with you forever?
Ha, yeah. Dumb thing to say, especially when you're a teenager.
3. Last person you were in the car with?
Joe.

4. Any plans for tomorrow?
Umm... work.

5. How long does it take you have a shower?
Depends on whether I have time constraints and how gross I am and how great the shower feels, etc. Probably 10-40 mins, factoring in all of that stuff.
6. When is your birthday?
June 9

7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Probably not, since I have to be back at work 8 hours after I get off.

8. Did you kiss anyone friday?
No, actually. :o
9. Ever thrown up in public?
Hmm... I don't think so?

10. What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
How this is not the best use of my time at work, but I have no work to do.

11. Who was the last person you talked to?
One of the student workers, Sophia.

12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school?
Oh hell, I dunno. The school system is fucked.

13. Have you seen anyone lately that you don’t get along with?
I don't think so. I generally get along with people pretty well.

14. What is your favorite color shirt to wear?
Black, I think.

15. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Nope.

16. Whats the closest thing to you that’s green?
The lanyard my work badge/nametag hangs from.

17. Where would you like to be right now?
Home, in bed.

18. Write down some lyrics to the song your listening to?
"You can have it all/My empire of dirt/I will let you down/I will make you hurt"
19. How many dogs do you have?
Zero.

20. Is anything bugging you right now?
I feel like I'm doing something wrong by spending my time at work filling out surveys.
21. How is life going for you right now?
Pretty good, but my work schedule over this week and next has been/is fucked up.

22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself?
Yes.

23. What made you laugh today?
This really stupid video of some guy dancing around in a store with a foam head in his hood and him hiding under it with a really dumb song, and... yeah, describing it makes it sound nonsensical.

24. What was the last film you watched?
Umm... Arrival, I think.

25. What’s the last conversation you had about?
Not sure, honestly. Horror games, I think?

26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?
Sleeping.
27. Do you like your hair long or short?
Long

28. Do you want to see somebody right now?
Yeah. :/

29. Do you like the rain?
It sounds great, I love petrichor, and it's great if it's warm or not super heavy, but I'm not a fan of being outside when it's actually pouring.

30. Do you think you’ll have a Valentine this year?
Yeah, he's not going anywhere. ;)

31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 AM, would you go?
Of course.

32. Would you honestly say you’d risk your life for someone else?
For certain people, yeah.

33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you?
No. I would never alter the past, no matter how insignificantly.

34. How do you feel about girls smoking?
The same way I feel about guys smoking.

34. Could you see yourself with someone forever?
Sure.

35. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
"Eww... I want to sleep more."

36. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?
I have before. Was with one person for 4 years, another person for 3 years, and my current relationship has been going for over a year and a half.

37. Do you forgive and forget?
Depends on the specific situation. Usually forgetting is difficult. Forgiveness can be easy or hard, depending.

38. Do you trust people?
Maybe a bit too much at times.

39. What are you not looking forward to?
Having 8 hours between getting off work and going back to work.

40. Do you get mad easily?
I can, depending on how much shit is going on in my life at a given time.

41. Who was the last person to make you really mad?
I haven't the slightest.

42. Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Yes.

43. Do you have strange dreams?
It's very rare that I remember my dreams at all.

44. Ever licked someone’s cheek or forehead?
Oh yes.

45. Last time you fell asleep in someone’s arms?
Almost every night. ^/////^

46. When did you last throw up?
A few weeks ago when I drank a lot after not really eating all day...

47. What do you have on you at all times?
My phone. And nearly always my wallet, headphones, and keys.
48. Would you go out in public without getting dressed up or put together?
I go out in my pajamas all the time.

49. Do you like fruity or minty gum?
Hmmmmm... both!

50. Favorite musicians or groups?
Modest Mouse

51. Favorite film of all time?
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

52. Favorite computer game?
Don't make me choose! >_<

53. First album you ever went and bought with your own money?
Oh wow... maybe "I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love" by MCR? Could have very well been something else, though.

54. Think back five months ago, were you single?
Nah.

55. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Sure, just not obnoxiously. Like, stick to the yearly anniversaries, don't celebrate every month.

56. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Probably at least a little.

57. Last thing you bought?
3steak and jack taquitos, a Monster size Tabasco Slim Jim, and a Peach Tea Monster Rehab. This was my dinner. I'm a healthy individual.

58. Are you a jealous person?
Generally, no.

59. Does it take a lot to make you cry?
No, but I can't really cry in public.

60. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
I have several.

61. Have you ever had your heart broken? If so, how many times?
I mean, yeah, I suppose. Hard to define, so hard to say how many times.

62. Do you like to cuddle/snuggle?
Who doesn't?

63. Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Yeah. :(

64. How far away is the last person you hugged?
A few blocks away, at home.

65. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
No, because I'm at work.

66. Is your life anything like it was a year ago?
Some things, but big changes have happened for sure.

67. This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
Same person I like now.

68. You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
I mean, water.

69. Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn’t?
Yeah. It happens.

70. What is the last thing you said out loud?
Umm... I think it was "I'll be at my desk"

71. When was the last time you cried?
Hmm. Not sure.

72. Do you have friends you can tell stuff to and you’re sure they won’t tell?
Indeed.

73. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
I honestly am not sure.

74. What can’t you wait for?
To be home in bed next to the love of my life. <3

75. Have you ever told anyone you would marry them?
Yeah, I have.

76. What’s the worst way to say “I love you?”
I don't really know that there's a bad way to say that.

77. Seven days from now will you be in a relationship?
Well, I certainly hope so.

78. Are you mad about anything?
Nah.

79. What is the last thing you got in trouble for with your parents?
When you're 23 it's hard to "get in trouble" with your parents. :P

80. Are you mean?
I can be unintentionally sometimes.

81. Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was tired, but yeah.

82. Has a boy/girl called you babe or baby in the past two days?
Joe calls me that all the time.

83. Do you hate it when people smoke around you?
Eh, I've gotten more used to it.

84. Do you have anything that belongs to a boyfriend/girlfriend?
We live together, so we co-own quite a few things.

85. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Yeah, sure.

86. How long do you think you will live?
Till at least my 80s, probs 90s.

87. Does it bother you when people respond with one word?
I mean, depends, but sometimes yeah.

88. Do you believe once a cheater, always a cheater?
No. I used to cheat all the time (something I'm not proud of) and now I don't.

89. Do you and you ex have a good relationship?
I have a good relationship with all of my exes.

90. Name one thing people think about you that’s not true?
I'm not sure.

91. What would you do if your best friend turned gay?
Be supportive and love them all the same?

92. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Wavy.

93. Do you drink tea?
Yeah, a lot.

94. How do you feel about chocolate covered strawberries?
Yum.

95. Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
Yeah, I'm dating him.

96. Have you ever stripped for money?
Umm no.

97. Ever kissed someone with the letters C, A, S, B ,D, Q, or J as their first initial?
Yeah, probably all of them at some point. ^^;; My boyfriend's name is Joe, so that's one of them.

98. In 2 days, where will you be?
Hmm... At home chilling? It IS my day off.

99. Do you think you are a good person?
I try to be.

100. Who are your favourite people?
Joe, my mom, my stepdad, Becky, and Andrew. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment