Thursday, December 1, 2016

Bolding Survey #?

My first name starts with one of the first thirteen letters of the alphabet
My middle name starts with one of the first thirteen letters of the alphabet
My last name starts with one of the last thirteen letters of the alphabet
My first name has seven letters or less
I have over twenty letters in my whole name combined
All my names end in a vowel
I have a Myspace
I have a Facebook
I have a Twitter
I have a Tumblr
I use AIM
I have more than five AIM screennames
I’ve used/am using MSN messenger
I’ve never used Yahoo messenger
The last person I talked to via IM is male
The last person I text messaged is male
The last CD I played in my car stereo was a burned CD
I’m currently wearing a ring
My birthstone is opal
I have a left-handed sibling
I have a right-handed sibling
Both my parents are right-handed
I’m left-handed
The first person on my Myspace top friends is female
My day of birth is also how old I am
My half-birthday has already passed.
I’m weird and celebrate half-birthdays
I’m currently listening to music
^ It’s coming from my iPod dock
I skipped a class today
I’ve had a coffee date with a friend within the past week
I’m going to hang out with a friend later today
I’m currently wearing jeans
^ Skinny jeans
^ Old Navy
I’m currently wearing a striped shirt
^ Roxy
I’m not wearing socks right now
I wore flipflops today
I wore a sundress today
I need to tan my legs
I took a nap yesterday
It hasn’t rained where I live in the past week
I’ve washed my car within the past week
^ I didn’t take it to a car wash
My car is in one of my favorite colors
I’m wearing one of my favorite colors
I’ve taken a photography class in high school
^ A culinary class
There is a fan on in the room I’m currently in
I’m at home right now
I’m wearing something designer right now
^ Burberry
I’ve been told a secret this past week
I’ve told someone a secret this past week
I can usually tell when people are lying to me
I live near someone who I highly dislike
I live near a park
I stayed up past midnight last night
I’ve been to Build-a-Bear Workshop within the past month
I’m not wearing makeup right now
My current Myspace default picture was taken in a car
My current Xanga default picture was taken in a friend’s bedroom
I have an iPod Touch
^ 16 GB
I did not sync my iPod today
I’ve had Starbucks today
I was given a compliment today
My fingernail polish is chipped
^ So is my toenail polish
I’m a military brat
I’m going to take a class this summer

No comments:

Post a Comment