Thursday, December 1, 2016

Couples!

What’s your boy/girlfriends name? Joe
How did you guys meet? College.
Who asked who out? There wasn't really anyone asking anyone out. Just kinda happened.
Were either of you rebounding from another relationship? No, but I was kinda dating someone else when we started getting involved. (I'm not proud of this.)
How long before your 1st kiss? Before we were dating.
Who initiated the 1st kiss? He did. ^_^
Do you celebrate monthly anniversaries or just yearly? Yearly.
What was the last anniversary you celebrated? One year.
What did you guys get each other? I took him out to a fancy 3-course fondue meal, he got me a DS game, because nerd love.
What is your partner’s best physical trait? His eyes, and his beard.
What is the nicest thing he/she has done for you? He does a lot of wonderful things, so I can't pick out one thing.
Do your parents like your partner? They adore him. He's family now.
Do your partner’s parents like you? His mom loves me. She randomly texts and FB messages me. :P
Does your partner call you by any nicknames or pet names? If so, what? Samface, babe, baby, babers... might be more I'm forgetting.
Do you two have any inside jokes? MANY.
Have you ever gone in public with matching outfits? No, that's kinda gross.
Do you have the same hobbies and interests? Quite a few, though not everything.
What do you actually have in common? Video games, board games, we were both English majors, we both love Netflix, lots of shared music tastes... we have a ton in common, really.
Do you share the same friends? Definitely a few of them.
What is your partners birthday? January 31st
What is their zodiac sign? Aquarius
What does their sign say about their personality? Don't know, don't care. Don't really go for astrology stuff.
Do you read your couples horoscope? Nah. See above comment about astrology.
Do you even believe in that stuff? Again, see above.
Ever been given a promise ring? If so, what were you promising? Ha! Yeah, in high school we promised to love each other forever. I think we actually considered it an engagement ring. It was dumb. 
When did you last give or receive flowers? My birthday a few years ago I got flowers for my birthday from my grama.
How many teddy bears do you own? That he gave me, or in general? Because 0 from him. I have several in general, though.
What is your favorite type of chocolate? White. (Yes, I know it's not real chocolate, and I DGAF.)
How do you feel about Valentines Day? It's alright.
Were you dating your partner last Valentines Day? Yeah.
Are you in love with him/her? Yes.
Define Love: Not really defineable. If you have any doubt, you probably aren't in love.
If you’re in love, how soon did you tell your partner? I blurted it out at a bar while I was kinda drunk (but coherent, I meant it) unintentionally about a month after dating.
Can you see yourself marrying them? Yeah.
Do you think you are too young to get married? Nah.
Anything you want to accomplish before you get married? I told him that he has to finish college first (he has 2 quarters left)
Would you consider eloping? Yeah, but only to keep my stepmom from coming to my wedding.
Would you like to pick out your ring or be surprised? Surprised. He knows what I don't like (gold, diamonds), so I trust him. 
Would you like your partner to ask your father or family’s blessing? No. He knows they'd be fine with it, and my parents would probably laugh at him. :P
Who would you like to walk you down the aisle? I wish that I could have my dad AND my stepdad do it.
If you had a destination wedding where would it be? Eh, don't want that.
Do you already know who you would ask to be in your bridal party? Yeah, though I think there'd be 2 guys and 1 girl in there. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment