Thursday, December 1, 2016

High School (Which ended over 5 years ago for me, so I will likely be forgetful)

FRESHMAN YEAR (9th Grade):
What school did you go to? Crescent Valley High School
What were your school colors? Burgandy and gold. Gross.
Did you ever ditch? Ha. Like, twice.
Who were your best friends? I don't remember freshman year... that was the year I had a lot of friends. Probs Cassie and Kitti.
What elective classes did you take? Choir, Orchestra, Theatre I. 
Who was your favorite teacher? Hmm... Mrs. Merwin? (Theatre)
Did you pass all of your classes? Yep.
How did you get to/from school? Bus.
Did you drink/smoke? Nuh uh.
Did you go to homecoming? Yyyyup.
Did you go to prom? Prom wasn't until 11th or 12th grade, so no. 
If so, who were your dates? See above answer.
Did you play any sports? Nope.
Were you involved in any clubs? I was in the Gay-Straight Alliance for awhile.

SOPHOMORE YEAR (10th Grade):
Did you go to sporting events? Not a one.
Ever get detention? Probably.
Did you play sports? Nope.
Who did you date? His name was Wes.
Did you hang out with mostly guys or girls? Guys.
What was your least favorite class? P.E.
Did you hate anyone? Probs.
Did you have the same friends as freshman year? Kinda, but not so much.
Go to any dances? If so, who was your date? Probably a couple dances. Date would always be Wes because he was my boyfriend through all of high school.

JUNIOR YEAR (11th Grade):
Did you wish you could change schools? Nah. 
How did you spend your birthday that year? I have no idea.
Where were all the parties? I don't know, I didn't go to them.
Ever get suspended? Nope.
How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have? 1.
Who were they? Wes.
Do any drugs during school? Nope.
Did you play sports? Nuh uh.
Did you go to homecoming or prom? If so, who were your dates? Didn't go to junior prom. No interest.

SENIOR YEAR (12th Grade):
Did you change schools? Nope.
Was it the best year of high school? Eh. High school as a whole sucked.
Was it stressful? Probs.
Did you get in trouble a lot? Not really.
Did you keep your same friends all through high school? Not really. Lost most of them, since I spent all my time with my toxic AF boyfriend.
Did you fail any classes? Not a one.
Where did you take your senior pictures? Just at a cool park. My mom took them, so it was free.
What teacher really helped you the most? I couldn't say.
Did you play any sports? I played ultimate frisbee for like, a month.
Were you involved in any clubs? Drama club.
How did you get to/from school? Still bus.
Did you drink/smoke? Still no.
Did you go to homecoming? Nope.
Did you go to prom? If so, who were your dates? Yeah. Went with Wes, he was a mopey ass, danced with my friend Alice for much of it. Prom was stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment