Sunday, December 4, 2016

#36 (I'm bound to post a repeat eventually)

1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be? Nobody, I'm not a fan of phone calls.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yeah, it's the right thing to do. Unless I'm at Safeway, because there is a large space in their parking lot that has no cart return anywhere near, and I am not walking a fucking half-mile to return my cart. 
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Depends. If the company is people I know and am comfortable around, then I'm a talker. If they're people I don't know well, or I feel uncomfortable, I'm a listener.
4. Do you take compliments well? Depends on who they're coming from.
5. Do you play Sudoku? Sometimes.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? For a short while, maybe.
7. Do you like to ride horses? Yes.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yeah, for 3 or 4 years.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid? Oh jesus. As a kid? Maybe Crash Bandicoot, on the original Playstation. 
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it? No, I don't want to be that person.
11. Have you lied to get out of a date? I have never gotten into a situation where such a thing was necessary.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Mayyyyybe, really depends. 
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Be pursued, probs.
14. Use three words to describe yourself? Unique, awkward, sarcastic.
15. Do any songs make you cry? Yeah, especially if I'm hormonal.
16. Are you continuing your education? I finished college.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Ha, no, not really. 
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? My boyfriend. XD
19. How often do you read books? As often as I think to.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Present these days. I used to have a hard time with that and was constantly fixating on the past or future.
21. What is your favorite children’s book? The Stinky Cheese Man, Where the Wild Things Are, Ira Sleeps Over... I have a ton, and I still own my copies of all of them.
22. What color are your eyes? Blue
23. How tall are you? 5' 5"
24. Where is your dream house located? In a nice neighborhood.
25. Do you have a secret fetish? I mean, I'm into BDSM and bondage, but that's not really much of a secret to the people that matter.
26. Have you tried sushi? It's one of my favorite foods. :D
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Only a handful of times.
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? A few years ago. Not a fan.
29. When was the last time you were at Church? No clue.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? Umm... work, where I currently preside.
31. What was your favorite job? This one (Library Technician II)
32. Do you like mustard? Yessssss, way better than ketchup.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Hmm... hard to say.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad? Mom, though I have my dad's smile.
35. How long does it take you in the shower? Depending on time constraints, how dirty I am, whether I have music, etc., it can take anywhere from 10-40 minutes.
36. Can you do the splits? Nope.
37. What movie do you want to see right now? I never even know what's playing because my boyfriend doesn't like movies.
38. If you could fast forward your life, would you? Nah. Every moment is worth it. :)
39. What did you do for New Year’s? It hasn't happened yet. :P
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Not especially. The Japanese one, "Ju-on" was scarier, iirc.
41. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls? Nah.
42. Do you own a camera phone? Pretty sure all phones are camera phones these days.
43. Do you have an “ex box” with pics and letters from past lovers? No, but that doesn't mean I haven't kept stuff they've given me.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader? Hell no.
45. What’s the last letter of your middle name? n
46. Do you like your middle name? It's alright.
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 6-10, depending on many factors.
48. Do you like care bears? Eh, not a fan.
49. What do you buy at the movies? POPCORRRRRRN
50. Do you know how to play poker? Kinda, but I don't really like it. I prefer blackjack.
51. Do you wear your seatbelt? Always.
52. What do you wear to sleep? PJ pants and a tee or tank.
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Nah.
54. How many meals do you eat a day? It varies.
55. Is your tongue pierced? Nope.
56. Ever meet anyone you met online? Nah.
58. Do you like funny or serious people better? Serious people are lame.
59. Ever been to L.A.? No, actually.
60. Did you eat a cookie today? No. Haven't had one in a long time, actually.
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages? Not really, though I went through a phrase where I said "schiesse" pretty regularly.
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I am a pirate!
63. Do you hate chocolate? No. It's pretty great.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most? Hmm... not sure. My life choices in general? :P
65. Are you a gullible person? I can be, but I know people MUCH worse than me.
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? Maybe. I haven't been without in a long time.
67. If you could have any job what would it be? Children's librarian.
68. Are you easy to get along with? Yeah, but I'm a little weird, so I "take some getting used to" (was actually told this by a friend)
69. What is your favorite time of day? Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment