Thursday, December 1, 2016

#33

Would you rather have your parents catch you having sex or smoking weed?
 - Smoking. They all know I do it, and I actually have smoked with 3/4 of them. (I count my stepparents as parents)
How many drugs are in your system?
 - None, atm.

The person who hurt you the most calls & needs you, do you go?
 - At this point, probably. It was so long ago, and we're friends again, so no problem.

How tall is the last person you kissed?
 - One inch taller than me, so 5' 6"

What’s on your schedule for tomorrow?
 - Wake up nice and late, go shopping, do some laundry, chill... maybe go out for some drinks.
Do you currently have any bite marks/hickeys on your body?
 - Nope.

Do you always answer your texts?
 - Like, 95% of the time.

Do you call anyone baby?
 - Yeah.

Who was the last person to text you?
 - One of the marijuana dispensaries in town. :P

Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
 - Nope. Not my thing. Take me as I am and all that.

Have you kissed anyone in the last 4 days?
 - Yes indeedy.

Is it easier to pretend everything’s okay for you?
 -  I guess so? Everything's alright right now.

When is the next time you will kiss someone of the opposite sex?
 - Probably after work.

What’s your current mood?
 - Kinda tired.

Do you dare go into detail about your last kiss?
 - My boyfriend took his lunch break at the same time as me (we both work on campus), and we kissed goodbye. It was a quick peck. Nothing spectacular.

Are you afraid of losing the last person you talked to?
 - Not really, she's a coworker of mine and she seems like she's in good health and everything...

Do you have to sleep with a television on?
 - No, I don't even have a TV in my room.

Do you own a digital camera?
 - Nah, just use my phone.

Do you think you are a good person?
 - I try to be.

Are all of your friends virgins?
 - No, that's pretty rare once you're in your 20s.

Are you wasting your time on the person you like?
 - I'd say no, considering we've been dating for over a year and a half. :P

Think back to the last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them?
 - Many many times.

What would you do if you found out the person you liked had a girlfriend?
 - I wouldn't be too surprised, since he does... it's me.

What do you want right this second?
 - To have some actual work to do at work.

If you were offered to smoke some weed right now would you accept?
 - Not right now because I'm at work, but I'd be down once I'm off (since that's what I'll end up doing anyways)

Do you have a crush on the last person that had their arms around you?
 - I love him, even.

Do you think it makes him weak if a guy cries?
 - Not at all.

What would you do if the last person you kissed told you that kissing you was a mistake?
 - Be extremely surprised, as we've kissed hundreds, maybe even thousands of times before.

Do you like it when people call you babe?
 - Only Joe.

When’s the last time you stayed up late because you were talking to someone?
- Not a clue.
Well hello, good to see you again. How many surveys have you taken today?
 - This is my first today.

So the world is dying to know the longest you’ve ever been on an airplane.
 - Umm... I flew from New York City to the UK.

Speaking of airplanes, can you sleep on them easily or no?
 - Yeah, if I'm tired.

How long did you last drive in the car for?
 - Well, I was the passenger, but 8 hours, 16 round trip.

Name me your three favorite flowers, s’il vous plait.
 - Lilies, forget-me-nots, and... no idea about a third.

So if I were to touch the place you last itched, would it be awkward?
 - My head? Nah.

Have you ever given food at a homeless shelter?
 - Don't think so, but I wrapped some shirts for Christmas once since my grama was volunteering and she took me with.

Has anyone a grade above you ever had a crush on you?
 - Probably.

Can you fly? Be honest.
 - I mean, as long as I have an aircraft to fly IN. Preferably one with a pilot included.

Have you ever come close to drowning?
 - Once I thought that it would be smart to pour the water from our pitcher directly into my mouth and managed to dump water on my face, and I actually inhaled some and was choking and couldn't breathe, so... yeah, but in the stupidest way possible.

What books did you have to read for school for summer reading this year?
 - I graduated from college several months ago, so... that's not a thing.

What were you doing right now 24 hours ago?
 - Had just started work.

Have you ever tried counting sheep to get to sleep? Does it work?
 - I've tried that, but it doesn't work great for me.

What did you give up last year for Lent?
 - I'm not Catholic.

Is the window in this room currently open or closed?
 - Closed, it's cold out.

What is the weirdest thing you have ever licked?
 - Other people? :P Or maybe a cat. I dunno, I lick a lot of things, as weird as that sounds.
Do you have any sets of matching bras and underwear?
 - Sadly, no.

Can you control your dreams if you realize you are dreaming?
 - Unfortunately, I usually wake up if I realize I'm dreaming (which has happened maybe once or twice).

Is your phone fully charged right now?
 - Nah, but it's at 78%.

If you gave yourself a symbol (ex: star) to represent you, it would be…?
 - Hmm... no idea.

Combine your two favorite animals. What kind of animal do you get?
 - A slightly smaller, less ferocious tiger? (Tigers + cats)

Today at school it was boys make girls sandwiches day. What kind of sandwich should I tell the boys to make you?
 - Maybe tuna?

So…remember Girl Scout cookies? Any favorites you had/have?
 - Samoas, Thin Mints, and Tagalongs.

What is the name of the main character in your favorite book?
 - I don't really have a favorite book. I like too many books for that.

How about your favorite movie?
 - The main character? Joel and Clementine.

If I gave you a box of chocolates, which would you hope to get?
 - Chocolate covered sea salt caramels. :o

I’ll give you a box of chocolates but I’ll eat the coconut filled ones, ok?
 - Fine by me, they aren't my favorite.

What does your middle name rhyme with?
 - Pagan

Have you ever caught your clothes on fire before?
 - Nope.

Describe the weirdest car you’ve ever seen.
 - I've seen some weird cars, but I can't think of a specific one right now.

Which key on the keyboard do you think you use the least?
 - \

How many times have you seen your favorite band in concert?
 - Never. D:

How many concerts have you seen in general?
 - Probably close to 20 at this point.

Are you any good at improv?
 - I'm not great, but occasionally I do something funny.

Turn your eyes away from the screen. What is the first thing you see?
 - Barcode scanner.

When you pass a stranger in the hall, do you smile or no?
 - Sometimes.

Do you have any special handshakes with friends?
 - Ha, no.

Are you better at writing fiction or nonfiction?
 - Fiction?

Did you ever have to use Wordly Wise in school?
 - WTF is that?

Congratulations, you’ve been selected to receive a free Apple iPhone.
 - Eww... can I get an Android instead?

Can you keep a secret?
- Most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment