Sunday, December 4, 2016

#37

Would you ever kiss someone with facial hair?
My boyfriend always has a wonderful beard. I love beards. :D

Have you ever drooled in public?
I've drooled on myself while laughing... in public, so...

Do you agree that facebook is taking over the entire teenage population?
I mean, everyone is on Facebook, not just teenagers.

Have you ever met a mainstream band?
Hmm... I don't think I have, no. 

Have you ever yelled at an electronic as if it could hear you?
I have yelled at/talked to many an inanimate object, electronic or not.

Have you ever been bitten by a dog?
Nope!

Would you ever shave your head?
Haha. Almost did, or at least pretty heavily considered it during the end of high school, but I wouldn't now. Having short hair was traumatic enough for me. 

Have you ever spelt your name in Alphabet Soup?
I don't think I've ever even eaten Alphabet Soup.

What do you think would happen if the Earth suddenly stopped spinning?
Well, as I have no cosmic/astronomical knowledge, I have no idea. Go ask an astrophysicist.

What did you want to be when you were little?
A lot of things. Children are full of curiosity and wonder.

Have you ever drawn a picture with sidewalk chalk?
Umm... has anyone not?

What is the worst possible way to die?
Slowly and painfully. 

Have you ever burnt yourself with a lighter?
Not that I can recall.

Would you ever meet someone you met online?
Very unlikely.

What’s your favorite online game?
Like, console, or in the browser, or Steam, or...?

What do you think of gay/bisexual people?
I feel no differently about them than anyone else. Also, I'm openly pansexual, so... 

Have you ever kissed the TV?
Hahaha. Pretty sure I did a couple times when I was a kid, yeah.

Have you ever thrown your cell phone across the room?
Ooooh yes. I had one cell in particular that I just started using for anger management after awhile.

Have you ever been hit with a ball in gym class?
I mean, of course.

Will you be single over winter?
Nnnnope.

Are you mad at anyone right now?
Nah.

Where do you wanna live when you grow up?
I love Eugene. I also might be considered "grown up," depending on what age that starts.

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
Jeans.

Would you get married if you could right now?
Probably not this second.

Do you consider yourself spoiled?
Not at all.

Do you get annoyed when you see someone you don’t like?
I mean, sounds like the natural reaction to that.

Could you see yourself dropping out of high school?
I finished high school.

Is there anyone you want to see right now?
Miss my sweetheart. <3

What were you doing 12 a.m. last night?
Chilling, waiting for when I needed to go to work (I started work at 3am last night).

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
Most likely.

How was your weekend?
It went by too quickly.

Are you a mean person?
I try not to be.

What woke you up today?
I never went to sleep. :o


What is something you disliked about your day?
The fact that I have been awake for ~20 hours, and by the time I am off work, it will have been 26.

Have you kissed anyone whose name started with a T?
Yep.

Did you date anyone last summer?
Same person I'm dating now.

Where will you be twelve hours from now?
Probably in bed. (Or I certainly hope so).

Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
Yeah. ^/////^

Have you ever slept on a couch with that person?
Hmm... maybe not a couch.

Have you written a letter to a soldier?
Not that I can recall. I don't really know any soldiers.

Ever been in a perfect relationship?
I'm in one. :3

How do you feel about the person who texted you last?
She's the best mother I could have asked for. 

What are you looking forward to?
Being off work. (5 more hours.)

Do you think you are an argumentative person?
I can be, but not always.

How did you feel when you woke up today?
The last time I woke up was yesterday.

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
One of my best friends IS of the opposite sex.

What time did you go to sleep last night?
I didn't.

What color are your eyes?
Blue.

The last song you listened to?
Umm... Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies? (Pandora Christmas Radio)

When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
No, that's why I set an alarm. Used to always fall back asleep, though.

Do you believe change is always good?
Not always. Really depends on the change(s).

Where are the majority of your clothes from?
Target, probs.
How long was your longest relationship in high school?
All 4 years of HS

Do you know who Philip DeFranco is?
A Youtuber?

What’s the biggest age difference you’ve ever had in a relationship?
Like, 7 or 8 years older?

Did you hear about that guy who glued a kitty to a highway?!
Umm... That sounds made up. 

Does your cell phone have different vibrate intensities?
Yeah, different intensities and patterns. Kinda silly, really. 

What’s the most illegal thing you’ve EVER done?
Pirating, weed (before it was legal here), LSD, sex in a park? I dunno. Guess I've done quite a few illegal things.

Where did/do you want to get married?
I dunno. Somewhere cheap and pretty!

What’s the highest level of education you’ve reached?
I have a B.A. in English Literature.

Is your last name extremely common, like Gonzalez?
Fisher is very common.

Ever notice how most flags are red white and blue?
Not most. There are so many flags out there. I mean, yes, there are quite a few, but not MOST.

Have you ever had a crush on a family member?
Umm... eww.

How old is your YOUNGEST friend?
20, I think?

How old is your OLDEST friend?
Probs 30s.

How long should people be together before they propose?
That's up to the people themselves.

Have you had your first touch screen phone yet?
Yet another outdated survey... I'm on like, my 5th touch screen phone. XD

Don’t you hate when parents divorce but then still argue regularly?
You know, I've never experienced that. My parents are both divorced and have both remarried, and they're all friends. A couple of years ago, I had Thanksgiving with all 4 of my parents and it wasn't weird or awkward or anything. So... yeah, never experienced that.

Would you ever join the military?
Nah.

When did you first see snow?
Probably when I was a baby.

If you could have any dog, what dog would you have?
A Shiba Inu!!!

Would you ever kill a bunny and make soup out of it?
Uh, no thanks.

Do any of your friends own a ferret?
Nope, but they're pretty awesome.

Do you believe that Christians are better than non-Christians?
Not even a little.

Do boys really rock pink more than girls do?
Color and gender should stay separate. Pink =/= girls, blue =/= boys, stop with the color-coded gendering.

Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
I do, but I really only wear bootcut jeans.

What’s your view on the Islam culture?
Not my thing, but don't tell me I'm wrong and it's fine to practice what you believe.

Do you know what, “C'est la vie” means?
Literally "It's the life." It's the French equivalent of "That's life," or a nicer way of saying "Shit happens."

Do balloons make you have a better birthday?
I mean, balloons definitely enhance birthdays, for sure. :P

Krispy kreme donuts aren’t as good as Dunkin Donuts, are they?
Umm... Krispy Kremes are BETTER.

What is your favorite song from, “Aventura?”
From what now?

If you could legally assassinate any celebrity, who would it be?
I see no reason to assassinate any celebrities. Unless a certain orange man who recently got put in a stupidly authoritative position counts.

Do you use Twitter or Formspring?
No.

Why did you last cry?
No clue.

If you had to lose 5 lbs, how would you do it?
Eating better.

Is there anyone who seems to think that you are a pillow?
I mean, sometimes my boyfriend uses me as one.

Tell me about your BEST New Year’s Eve ever.
No clue. Never had a particularly special New Year's.

If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
I dun wanna.

Do you need love in your life?
In some form, yeah.

Lunapic editor is amazing, no?
Never used it.

How do YOU write, “Okay?”
Usually like that: okay.
How old was the last person who kissed you?
22

Do you have any plans for the day after tomorrow?
I work. SO EXCITING.

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yesssss.

What time did you wake up today?
Well... I woke up yesterday at 3 pm.

What were you doing two nights ago?
My concept of time is really warped right now due to how wonky my work schedule has been for last week and this week, so I can't even really properly think about when that would have been.

Name something you can’t wait to do:
Go hooooome.

Last person that sent you a text message?
My mom.

Did you reply? Why?
Nah, didn't really want to.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Waiting for 3 to roll around, since that's when I started work.

If you had to choose, would you rather be an alcoholic or a pothead?
Well, I'm already a pothead.

What has pissed you off today, if anything at all?
Not much.

Can you honestly say that at this point and time you’re happy with the way life is going?
Life is pretty great right now.

Can you easily tell if someone’s fake?
People usually act fake when they are fake.

Is there someone you don’t ever want to be out your life?
Of course.

Did you kiss or hug anyone in the last 48 hours?
Yes to both.

Does someone like you right now?
Yeah. He also loves me.

Looking back in time did you ever waste your time on a certain boy or girl?
Nah.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yeah.

Can a boy and girl be friends without having feelings for each other?
Yes.

Coffee or alcohol?
Umm... have you ever heard of an Irish coffee? XD

Is there one person in your life that can always make you happy?
Not always, but he does a much better job than anyone else sometimes.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with C or J?
Well, considering my boyfriend's name starts with J...

Do you ever cry during movies?
Oh yes. I am a sap.

Do you have any piercings?
Yes, but I need to get two of them redone.

Have you ever found someone you really like?
Yeah. <3

Do you ever get good morning texts from anyone?
Nah.

Did you go outside for more than 30 minutes today?
Actually, no.

Do you remember who you liked three months ago?
Same person that likes me now.

Have you ever lived with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
I currently live with my boyfriend.

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
Considering I'm at work, yeah.

Did the last person you kissed have a tattoo?
No, but he wants at least 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment