Thursday, December 1, 2016

#34

How old were you when you met your first love?
 - Met him? 12. Didn't date or fall in love until we were 14, though.
Are you taking this survey in a place other than your home?
 - At work.
Did you get ice cream from the ice cream truck when you were little? Do they still have an ice cream truck where you live?
 - Yes I did, and I haven't seen one, but they probs exist.
What has been the most traumatic experience of your life? Does it still bother you?
 - Probably being in an abusive relationship (mostly emotionally and mentally, with the rare physical moment) for 4 years. Fucked me up in a lot of ways, and it took me years to really grasp what a healthy relationship looks like.
Are you good at answering trick questions?
 - Depends on the trick question.
Who was the last person in your family to graduate high school? Was it you?
 - I mean, I've had cousins graduate more recently.
Have you ever been to Disneyland?
 - Yes, in both California and Paris.
Your last ex finds out you’ve fallen in love with another person?
 - My last ex knows I'm in love with another person.
What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
 - Tea (orange spice).
What would happen if you had a baby with the last person you kissed?
 - We would be very unprepared and would not be able to afford it.
Has the last person you kissed met your family?
 - Yes he has.
Why are you doing this survey?
 - Borrrred.
Don’t you hate it when your cell phone dies in the middle of a convo?
 - That doesn't really happen to me.
What was the last strong emotion you experienced? Who was responsible for it?
 - Umm... happiness because of Christmas music.
When people fill out your surveys, do you read their answers?
 - They don't.
Have you ever had to cancel a bank account?
 - Nope
Was the last conversation you had an argument?
 - Nope.
If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today?
 - We've talked about it plenty.
Would you run down the street naked if it meant earning $15,000?
 - For that much, I just might.
Would you date someone three years older than you?
 - I've dated someone like, 7 years older than me. 
When was the last time you had Starbucks?
- On Sunday
Who was the last friend you added on Facebook? 
- A girl I worked with when I worked at Target.

Are you in love? 
- Yeah.
Where was the last place you got completely wasted? 
- The bar.
If you could would you take back your last kiss?
 - Nah.

Is the last person you kissed, going to be the next person you kiss? 
- Yep.

How long was your longest make out? 
- No idea.
What if you were pregnant and the last person you kissed was the father? 
- I would get an abortion because I am in no way prepared or stable enough to have a child.
Do you want to dance? 
- Nah, too tired.

Do you like someone? 
- I love someone.

Why aren’t you with the last person you kissed? 
- I am with him.

How has the week been? 
- I've been working a super fucked schedule, so very tiring.

Are you mad at anyone right now? 
- No reason to be.

Who made you laugh last? 
- Not quite sure.

What was the last thing you found pointless? 
- This survey. XD

If you could have anyone as your room mate who would you choose?  
- Probably the person who is my roommate currently--my boyfriend.

What’s your first thought when the bell rings at the end of the school day? 
 - Again: graduated college, ain't got that shit.

Have you ever sucked in helium and talked funny?  
- But of course.

Have you ever changed the prices of items at a store?

 - No.

Has a bird ever pooped on you?  
- I think so. Geese are stupid.

Have you ever laughed while drinking & shot something out of your nose? :P  
- Yes, multiple times. That is called "snarfing"
Do you go for walks often?  
- Not really, unless walking to and from work counts.
Would your parents disown you if you got pregnant?  
- Um, no. I'm 23. But I wouldn't keep it if I did right now. Not ready yet.

How strange do people say you are?  
- Very.

Have you opened food at a grocery store & ate it without or before paying?  
- No, and I really hate it when people do that. -_-

Do you believe in the 10 second rule?  
- No, but that doesn't mean that I don't eat food after I've dropped it on the ground.

Do you fall for people easily?  
- Used to.

Have you ever ate a whole pizza by yourself?  
- Haha, yeah. I was stoned.

Have you ever played 7 minutes in heaven?  
- Nope.

Have you lost a best friend?  
- Yeah, I've been friend dumped a couple times.

Have you ever been in a limo?  
- I wish.

Do you have any luck charms?  
- Not really.

What makes you nervous?  
- Needles, public speaking, elevators...

In your opinion, Which hurts more physical or emotional pain? 
- Emotional. Physical pain heals faster.

When did summer break start for you? 
- Considering it's nearly winter, a very long time ago.

What else are you doing right now? 
- Listening to Christmas carols.
When was the last time you drank alcohol? What was it? 
- A couple days ago, I had some irish whiskey and ginger ale. :D

Are you changing schools this vacation? 
- How many times I gots to say it? I ain't in school, fool!

What’s the most bizarre food combination you eat? 
- Hard to say. I eat some weird shit.

Do you like where you live? 
- Yeah, this city is the best. :)

Do you have any plans for today? What are they? 
- Go home and RELAX.

How about for tomorrow?

- Go shopping, do laundry, chill some more. Maybe go out drinking in the later part of the night.

What was the last song you listened to? 
- Currently listening to a jazzy instrumental version of "Christmastime is Here"

Speaking of toast, what do you eat on yours? 
- Butter with either peanut butter or jam

Do you own an iPod/mp3 player? What kind? 
- I have an iPod Nano somewhere, but I just play music off my phone.

Are you going to any concerts or festivals this summer? 
- Maybe. Too soon to say.

If not, are there any you really want to go to? 
- See above.

When’s your birthday? 
- June 9th

When was the last time you got drunk/high? What happened?
- Last night I got high after coming home at 4am in order to get some sleep, since I had to be back at work by noon. T_T 

No comments:

Post a Comment