Wednesday, September 4, 2013

100 Questions About my Boyfriend

  1. Does he ever sing in the bath or shower?
    Only when I'm showering with him, haha.
  2. Would he consider you to be a good driver?
    He's actually never been in a car with me while I'm driving.
  3. Has he ever made love in the open air?
    I don't think so.
  4. Has he ever made a fraudulent insurance claim?
    Not that I know of.
  5. Is he generally a tidy person?
    He's way tidier than me, that's for sure. :P
  6. Does he know your mothers maiden name?
    Yup.
  7. Has he ever collected stamps?
    We haven't really discussed it, but I doubt it.
  8. Does he believe in god?
    Not even a little.
  9. Does he always remember important dates such as anniversaries and birthdays?
    Haha. Not really. :P
  10. Does he watch too much TV?
    No, he hardly watches any.
  11. Does he eat too much fast food?
    He hates fast food.
  12. Is he a good lover?
    Mmhmm. ;)
  13. Has he ever been in a sex shop?
    I don't know. Maybe?
  14. Does he like foreign foods?
    Yus.
  15. Do you know exactly how much money he earns?
    Haha. Yeah, I guess. He doesn't exactly have a job...
  16. Does he try and speak a foreign language on holiday?
    We haven't been anywhere exotic, but I don't think so.
  17. Does he swear too much?
    No, I'm pretty sure he swears less than me
  18. Does he waste time and money on computer games?
    A lot of it, actually. But I do too, so...
  19. Does he find any of his friends sexy?
    Just me. :P
  20. Does he regularly suffer from flatulence after a meal?
    Not all the time, but sometimes, sure.
  21. Does he pick his nose in public if he thinks nobody is looking?
    No, he isn't a nose picker.
  22. Does he ever pee in the shower?
    No, he thinks it's gross.
  23. Does he moan?
    I haven't ever heard him do it.
  24. Does he like women with tattoos?
    Well, he'd better, since I plan on getting at least 2 or 3 more once I finish the big one that's on my upper back.
  25. Does he like shopping with you?
    Not especially. Grocery shopping, yes. But if I take him to the mall, he gets really cranky.
  26. Does he help with household chores?
    He does more than I do.
  27. Does he control the TV remote?
    Only to mess with the volume.
  28. Does he have a good singing voice?
    I think he does, but he doesn't even want to try,
  29. Does he talk in his sleep?
    Haha, yeah he does.
  30. Does he snore?
    Indeed, but so do I.
  31. Does he ever sniff his underwear and socks to see if they are clean?
    Eww, no. I think he'd think that's pretty nasty.
  32. Does he ever sniff his armpits to check for body odor?
    Nope. 
  33. Does he ever scratch his nether regions?
    All men do. Don't even try to argue otherwise. Balls are apparently quite itchy. :P
  34. Does he ever wear pants with holes in them?
    Nah, I sew 'em up for him.
  35. Has he ever driven whilst over the alcohol limit?
    No, he wouldn't ever. He's really good about that.
  36. Does he enjoy watching soaps?
    Not even a little.
  37. Do he continually sniff rather than use a handkerchief?
    He blows his nose when he can, but he has unusually large sinuses and is always either runny nosed or congested. :(
  38. Does he have a high sex drive?
    Higher than me. :/
  39. Is he argumentative?
    He likes "debating" I don't.
  40. Does he ever suffer from road rage?
    Nope.
  41. Does he always wash his hands after using the toilet?
    If he pees, no, but otherwise, always.
  42. Does he always leave the toilet in the condition he expects to find it?
    If you mean does he put the seat down, yes, but only because it doesn't stay up on its own. But I honestly don't make any rules about that. He doesn't ask me to put the seat up for him, so I don't ask him to put it down for me.
  43. Could he cook a roast dinner on his own?
    Oh yeah. He's a much better cook than I am. I can just bake.
  44. Does he ever drink too much alcohol?
    Nah, if he drinks too much he gets motion sickness and he doesn't especially like drinking.
  45. Is he grumpy in the mornings?
    No, he's a morning person.
  46. Does he regularly iron his own clothes?
    No, he never has, I don't think.
  47. Is he good at DIY?
    Depends on what it is, but he can be.
  48. Is he afraid of heights?
    Nope.
  49. Is he a hypochondriac?
    Nope.
  50. Would he or does he play an equal part in the rearing of his family?
    He would, probably.
  51. Would he act in a blue movie if the price was right?
    I highly doubt it.
  52. Would he preform a base jump for $1 million?
    Possibly?
  53. Does he ever worry about his finances?
    Not a lot.
  54. Would he mind if his in-laws moved in with you both?
    He likes my mom and stepdad, but it would be cramped.
  55. Would he mind if his boss was a woman?
    No, not at all.
  56. Would he like to occasionally spend a week without you?
    He does like a little break from me once in awhile. ;)
  57. Is he compassionate and understanding if you are suffering the ‘time of the month’?
    Haha. Sometimes.
  58. Has he ever farted audibly infront of you?
    We live together. Kinda unavoidable.
  59. Does he think that he has a reasonable body?
    No, he constantly complains about it. D:
  60. Has he ever used illegal drugs?
    Yup.
  61. Is he moody?
    Not at all.
  62. Does he know how much you weigh?
    Yeah.
  63. Has he ever been on a blind date?
    I think he kinda has. He's at least been set up by a friend.
  64. Does he consider himself generous?
    I don't know.
  65. Does he consider himself competitive?
    I also don't know that.
  66. Would he consider having the snip?
    Possibly once he's older and has had a child.
  67. Would he consider doing a free fall parachute jump for charity?
    Possibly.
  68. Would he confront a burglar in his own home?
    Yeah, he would.
  69. Would he agree to be hypnotized in front of an audience?
    I don't know. He doesn't believe in hypnotism, so probably not.
  70. Has he ever made love in a public place?
    I don't think so...
  71. If Liz Hurley offered herself to him, do you think he would accept?
    I don't think so.
  72. Have your parents ever seen him naked?
    Why would that ever happen?
  73. Does he consider himself romantic?
    No, but he is.
  74. Does he regularly give you flowers?
    No.
  75. Whilst on a bus, plane or train, has he ever stared at a womens chest so much that she’s noticed?
    No, he's pretty discreet.
  76. Has he ever watched exotic dancers?
    Maybe. I dunno.
  77. Does he know your shoe size?
    Probably not by heart, but I wrote all my sizes down for him somewhere once.
  78. Does he know your bust size?
    Yes, actually.
  79. Does he have fewer than 5 annoying habits?
    Maybe?
  80. Does he know the date of your fathers birthday?
    No.
  81. Does he always cast his vote?
    No. In fact, I couldn't get him to vote last election.
  82. Does he think he is funny?
    No, but he is.
  83. Does he like cheese?
    Who doesn't like cheese?
  84. Does he have a huge appetite?
    Sometimes.
  85. Has he ever fantasized about one of his work mates?
    I don't think so. He doesn't have any workmates, currently.
  86. Does he think he is handsome?
    No, but he is.
  87. Does he regularly speed on the motorway?
    Umm... I don't think so? Is a motorway a freeway? (I'm American.)
  88. Has he ever shaved other parts of his body apart from his face?
    I think he has in the past, but not recently.
  89. Does he have a pet name for you?
    We have a few cutesy names.
  90. Does he ever avoid the question for a quiet life?
    What? I have no idea what this question means...
  91. Is he overweight?
    No, but he thinks he is... :/
  92. If he won the lotto jackpot would he give some to charity?
    I'm not sure.
  93. Does he usually leave the loo seat up?
    I mentioned this above.
  94. Does he spend more than 2 hours watching TV each night?
    No. He doesn't watch TV every night.
  95. Does he spend more than an hour exercising each week?
    No.
  96. Has he had sexual relations with more than 10 different women?
    Nope, only 3.
  97. Could he be a hangman?
    Maybe.
  98. Can he stand the sight of blood?
    Oh yeah.
  99. Has he ever had an autograph book?
    Unlikely.
  100. Has he ever won a competition?
    Not that I've heard of.

No comments:

Post a Comment