Saturday, September 28, 2013

Random Survey #17

When was the last time you purchased alcohol?
I haven't, since I'm only 20 years old.
What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done whilst under the influence of alcohol?
I haven't done many stupid things, just embarrassing.
When was the last time you met someone new?
Not sure, but couldn't have been that long ago.
Does the last person you talked to smoke cigarettes?
No, thank God.
How many of your friends smoke cigarettes?
Umm... I can't think of any that do.
What’s your wallpaper on your phone?
A very subtle Rainbow Dash background.
If you could relive one year of your life again, which would you choose?
Oh god. None of them? :P
Have you ever liked any of your friends boyfriends/girlfriends?
Not that I can think of. Maybe back in middle school or something.
What is your last ex’s name? How do you feel about that person?
Wes. He and I were really good friends for awhile but then he all of a sudden decided that he didn't want to be friends anymore and he didn't want to talk to me. I really think he's a fantastic person, though.
When was the last time you felt embarrassed? What was the reason?
Haha. A few weeks ago, I was a friend's house and I guess I drank too much because I puked all over myself in their living room.
Is anyone sending you mixed signals atm?
I don't think so.
Do you know anyone who has had an abortion?
Yup. Not in my age group, though.
When was the last time you bought some new make-up?
Maybe a month ago? I got some eyeshadow and mascara.
Do you use styling products on your hair?
Not usually, no.
Do you ever worry about stuff that you know isn’t your problem?
Yeah, sometimes.
If you had to get advice from someone of the opposite sex, who would you go to?
Either my boyfriend. If it was about him though (or he wasn't an option for any reason), Ben or Dylan.
Do you think you’d make a good agony aunt?
I don't know what that is, and I don't really feel like looking it up.
Do you find it attractive when a guy actually shows his feelings?
Of course.
Does talking about sex make you feel uncomfortable?
Nope.
What does the last message in your Facebook inbox concern?
My friend Ben telling me that Whatsapp is a better way to talk for him than FB messenger.
If you get a call or text from a number you don’t recognise, do you answer or ignore it?
Usually if I'm not busy, I answer it. 
Have you ever been called evil?
Not seriously. But playfully, oui.
Do you let someone know if you have a problem with them?
Usually, no. I just try to be polite and tolerant.
Who was the last person you had an argument with?
Probably my boyfriend.
If you were to take a pregnancy test, would it be negative?
I certainly hope so. I'm on the pill, so it's very unlikely that it wouldn't be.
How do you feel about being single?
I haven't exactly been single since 2007, when I was 14.
Do you ever stay up late for no reason?
Pretty much story of my life.
Have you ever sang karaoke?
Indeed I have.
What was the last new food/drink that you tried?
I haven't the slightest idea.
What’s your favourite pizza topping?
Pineapple. :D Or maybe black olives? I love them both equally, making them my favorite two-topping pizza.
Do you have a friend who is diabetic?
Not a friend, but my mom is a Type I diabetic.
How about dyslexic?
Yep, an older friend of my has dyslexia.
How about autistic?
Not highly, but I know a few people with Aspergers.
Do you enjoy being the centre of attention?
Depends on the situation and how I'm feeling and whatnot..
Are you a fussy eater?
I guess? I don't think so, but Ryan thinks I'm picky.
List everything you ate and drank today:
  • A banana
  • A bowl of corn Chex
  • A small mug of cranberry juice
  • A glass of 7-Up
  • A small handful of goldfish
  • A small gala apple
  • Some water
  • 7 chicken and cheese taquitos.
Would you stay in a relationship with someone who was violent towards you?
I did. Not still with him now, though.
Are there any text messages in your inbox that you will never want to delete, because they mean so much to you?
I don't think so. That seems kinda silly to me. :P
Have you ever lied while filling in a survey?
No, but when I was younger I used to delete questions I didn't want to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment