Saturday, September 14, 2013

Random Survey #11

Fact about the person you like?
 - I live with him?

You win backstage passes to meet the Jonas Brothers, you?
 - I could probably sell them for good money. I have no desire to do anything else with them except maybe puke on them and then light them on fire. :P

What is the last thing someone bought you?
 - Umm... err... uhh... I'm not sure. I think it was food.

Who was the last person you texted last night before bed?
 - Hmm. It was... in the afternoon, and it was a coworker and friend of mine.

Do you think you’re wasting your time on the person you like?
 - Not at all. If I felt that way, I wouldn't be living with him.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
 - I was in a relationship for 4 years, and I've been in this one for nearly 2. What do you think?

Does anyone like you?
 - I'm pretty sure my boyfriend loves me. :P

What are you doing tomorrow?
 - Nothing important. It's Saturday and I have NO plans.

Ever go camping?
 - Of course I have.

What are you listening to right now?
 - Pandora... it's currently playing "Non Objective Portrait of Karma" by Circle Takes the Square. Gotta love listening to hardcore music at 3:30 am. XD

Last time you made a bet with someone?
 - Oh christ. Hell if I know.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
 - Not even a little.

Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
 - Indeedy they have.

Are you taller than 5’5”?
 - That is my height. So no.

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
 - My boyfriend is 22. I'm 20.

Does anyone hate you?
 - Not that I know of. I'm sure there are some people that dislike me, but I don't think anybody HATES me.

Do you hate when people call you when you’re sleeping?
 - I don't care, since if they do, I don't hear it. I don't keep my volume on when I'm sleeping.

Is your best friend single?
 - I don't know who my best friend is.
Is there really a difference between coke and pepsi?
 - Yeah, there is a difference in taste (and Pepsi is way better).

If you could have any wild animal as a pet, what would you pick?
 - Tiger! Rawr! (Except not really because I wouldn't want to keep a wild animal from living in the wild.)

Are you a patient person?
 - No.

How do you feel about your siblings?
 - I feel like they don't exist. Because they don't. (Only child)

Has anyone let you down lately?
 - I don't think so?

Have you ever kicked a wall, door, etc?
 - Hahahaha. I turned my knuckles blue by punching a locker so hard I dented it once. :D (I can be a really cheerful person.)

Do you trust people?
 - Not all people, but sure.

What are you excited about?
- I've got it planned out on when I'm getting my next tattoo, I'm totally going to get an industrial piercing, and fall term is soon!

Why do you like the person you like?
 - He can put up with my bullshit and his chill personality counteracts my completely unstable self. He's funny, always knows just what to say and can be wonderfully sweet. I fit in his arms just right. I love the way he kisses my nose, the way he looks in my eyes. I could totally go on here...

Whats your favorite thing to order at McDonalds?
 - Nothing. Eww.

Do you hate seeing happy couples?
 - No. I'm a half of one of those couples.

Is it more appealing when someone kisses you out of nowhere?
 - It can be if you aren't in a relationship with that person because then it's really unexpected. But when it's somebody you love, it's no different than a kiss you see coming.

If you went to jail, who would bail you out?
 - My mom, maybe Ryan.

Apple juice or orange juice?
 - Depends. Apple sounds good right now.

Can you go a whole day with out saying “like”?
 - Nope.

What makes you happy?
 - There are a lot of things.

What’s cuter in the opposite sex being tall or short?
 - If it's a guy, I like taller. (I guess that's opposite sex.) But, I'm bi and I feel like this question is aimed at heterosexuals. If I have a girlfriend, I like her to be shorter than me.

When’s the last time you actually laughed out loud? And why?
 - Earlier today. Group of people being ridiculous.

California or Arizona?
 - California. (Though really, both suck.)

Be honest, what’s the first name of the last person to text you?
- Candi (She's my mom)

Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
 - I already did. So unless he wakes up when I climb in to bed, probably not.

Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
 - Of course.

Do you use chapstick?
 - If I need it, sure. I've been using lip butter instead, though.

Are you afraid to grow up?
 - I am grown up. I'm 20. So I think I kinda got over that.

Do you have a best friend?
 - Not really. I have lots of friends, but no BEST friend.

Are you busy tomorrow?
 - Nope, free Saturday! :D

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
 - When the person I'm hiding from doesn't know me all that well, sure. But if they've known me for awhile, I'm pretty easy to read, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment