Monday, September 16, 2013

Kissing Survey

How many people have you kissed? I can't actually count at this point...
How many of those did you make out with? Not sure I can answer that, either...
Ever kissed someone you weren’t dating at the time? Indeed I have.
Ever kissed someone you’d met less than an hour before? Yeah, I have.
Of the people you’ve kissed, how many do you regret kissing? I don't think I really regret any of them.
Were any of them in relationships with someone else at the time? Haha. Yeah... 
How old was the oldest person you’ve kissed? I'm not sure... maybe 24 or so.
How young was the youngest person you’ve kissed? Pretty young, but that was back when I was young, too. Like... 11 or 12.
Ever been kissed by a legal adult when you were a minor (or vise-versa)? Umm... I'm pretty sure my ex turned 18 before me, but 18 and 17 isn't illegal here.
Ever been kissed by someone you didn’t want to kiss? I don't think so?
Ever been walked in on while you were making out with someone? No, but I've been walked in on doing worse things... T_T
By your parents?:  Nope.
Weirdest place you’ve kissed someone? (geographically, not physically) Lots of places, honestly.
Ever kissed someone and had someone else get really mad about it? Well, I made out with a couple people while I was with my ex and when I fessed up he was really upset.
Ever stopped kissing someone because they had bad breath? I don't think so.
Ever kissed someone one of your good friends had previously kissed, too? Probably.
Ever not known the name of someone you kissed? Yes, actually.
Ever kissed someone on a dare/as part of a game? Indeed I have.
Kissed someone you didn’t really like just to make someone else jealous? Um, no.
Ever had a really horrible kissing experience? I've had some unpleasant ones, that's for certain.
Ever been called a bad kisser? No, I haven't.
Ever called someone else a bad kisser? Not to their face.
Where’s the most public place you’ve ever made out with someone? A park? My high school?
Where’s the most private place you’ve ever made out with someone? A bedroom, probably.
Ever kissed some out of pity just so they would stop badgering you? Possibly.
Ever kissed someone just to forget about someone else? That doesn't work, so no.
Ever thought of someone else while you were kissing someone? Umm... yes. *ashmed look*
Do you usually kiss on the first date? Dates? What are those? :P
Ever kissed someone you later found out you were related to? No, that would be awkward to the max.
Have you ever given or received an obvious hickey? Haha. Received plenty, given a few.
What album/artist do you associate with making out? She Wants Revenge would be sexy to make out to.
Ever bit someone/been bit on purpose while kissing? Mmhmm. Biting is fun.
Would you ever kiss a drunk person that you knew wouldn’t kiss you sober? Maybe. I don't think so, though.
Have you ever kissed a member of your own sex? (or the opposite sex if gay) I am bi, so I have kissed both genders.
How much money would it take for you to kiss someone you thought was gross? You can't pay me to kiss someone I don't like. That's cruel.
Have you ever been propositioned for a kiss in exchange for a favor? Not that I can think of.
Have you ever kissed more than one person within a 12-hour time block? WAY more.
Ever kissed someone after the two of you broke up? Indeed.
Ever stopped dating someone mainly because they weren’t a good kisser? I don't think so.
Ever kissed someone legally off-limits? (a boss, employee, professor, etc.) Noooooo.
Do you kiss and tell? It's never been an issue, so yeah, I guess?
How old were you when you had your first kiss? 10? 12? Something like that.
When was the last time you kissed someone? Earlier today.
By far who was your best kiss? and why? My ex. He and I had these kisses where it felt like we were melting together and it was AMAZING.
And worst? why? This guy in middle school, Gage, was a really wet kisser. It was like making out with a waterfall.
What is the best kissing advice you have? Just feel your way through it.
What do you like best when a guy kisses you? He's not focused on going further, no groping or clothing tugging, just getting really into the kiss.
Where do you put your hands when you kiss? Hair, neck, shoulders... wherever's convenient.
Do you keep your eyes closed or open? Closed, open is weird.
Do you like to kiss to music? Either way is fine.
Where is the best place to kiss? Wherever.
Are movie theaters good places? They're alright, but I usually like to actually watch the movie.
What makes someone a bad kisser? Too much tongue, or too wet.
Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? This was asked earlier.
Do you prefer soft pecks or intense make out sessions? Soft make out sessions. (It's a thing, believe me)
Have you ever kissed a stranger? Yes.
Would you ever just hook up with someone just for the fun of it? If I were single, why not?
What is your favorite kissing game? Are there any beyond Spin the Bottle?
Have you ever kissed someone with bad breath? Probably, like morning breath.
What is your favorite kissing lip gloss? WTF is a "kissing lip gloss"?
Do you think kissing is very private? It can be.
How do you feel about PDA’s? I don't mind them.
Have you ever practiced kissing on a mirror or pillow? No, but when I was in elementary school I practiced on my knee...
Do you like to kiss in the dark? Mmhmm.
Do you like eskimo and butterfly kisses? Yeah, they're cute and kinda fun.
If you could replay one kiss in your life, which one would it be? I don't want to pick one. I've had a LOT.
Which is better:kissing or sex? I don't think they're comparable. They're different actions and they produce different sensations.

No comments:

Post a Comment