Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Random Survey #16 (Quick answers)

What is your occupation?
- Student, and Library Staff Assistant III
What is your ideal occupation?
- Librarian
Beer or wine?
- Wine. :3
Spirits or bottled drinks?
- Spirits, I suppose.
What is your favorite take away?
- CHINESE
Name your favorite restaurant
- I can't pick one! D:
Favorite cheese
- Either extra sharp cheddar or swiss.
Peanuts or pork scratchings?
- I have no idea what pork scratchings are, so peanuts.
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Cookie dough. ^w^
Favorite sweets or chocolate bar?
- Caramello, Twix, Hershey's cookies and Cream, Swedish Fish, Skittles... I think that's it? O.o
McDonalds or Burger King?
- If I must choose one, Burger King.
Fantasy dinner guest(s)?
- Hell if I know.
Have you ever been drunk?
- Yup.
When was the last time?
- A couple weeks ago.
What is the most embarrassing thing you have done drunk?
- Puked all over myself
Did it get caught on camera or video?
- No. The people I was with aren't the types that would do that.
Superman or Batman?
- Batman, duh.
Wonder Woman or Cat Woman?
- Cat woman, I guess. :/
Starsky or Hutch?
- Don't care.
Cat or Dog?
- Kitty.
How many pets do you have?
- Zero. :(
Pub or club?
- Neither.
Disco or live band?
- Live band.
What would be the first thing you bought if you won the lottery?
- Oh fuck. All my piercings and my tattoo.
Long hair or short?
- Long.
Do you have freckles?
- SO MANY
What size feet?
- US 7.5-8
Left handed or right handed?
- Right
How much time do you spend online each day?
- Too much
How many times a day do you visit myspace?
- Never.
How many times a day do you check your emails?
- I don't, because my phone lets me know what's up.
What was the last thing you bought of Ebay?
- Nothing.
Who last sent you an email?
- Idk. I also have various different emails.
Who last sent you a text?
- My mommy.
Who did you last send a text to?
- Mommy.
Who did you last ring?
- I dunno. Probably my mommy.
Who last rang you?
- My stepmom.
Could you manage a whole day without your mobile?
- I could, but it would suck.
What 4 things would you take to a desert island?
- A person, books, food, and water.
Who are your best friends?
- Idk.
Name the 3 most important people in your life
- Ryan, my mom, my stepdad
Big Brother or I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here
- I don't watch reality TV bullshit.
Emmerdale or Eastenders
- Nope.
Favorite song
- Can't pick one.
Favorite Film
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Favorite smell
- Ryan?
Who did you last kiss?
- Ryan
When did you last cuddle someone?
- Prolly last night.
When did you last have sex?
- Earlier this week? Last week? Sometime around then.
Have you ever been in love?
- Mmhmm.
Do you love someone now?
- Yup.
What is their name?
- Ryan
Have you had enough of answering really nosy questions?
- I've answered worse.
Would you like other people to see your survey answers?
- No, I'm posting them on the internet because they're a secret. I mean, really...

No comments:

Post a Comment