Thursday, September 5, 2013

40 Secrets (Ooh, secrets. Oh no.)

1. Name one song that reminds you of an ex?
- Swing Life Away by Rise Against, Beautiful Friend by Satellite Tragedy, Echo by Incubus, and I'm sure there are more. 4 years is a long time.
2. Where was your default pic taken?
- My FB profile pic was taken while camping. 
3. What’s your middle name?
- Megan
4. Care about someone?
- I care about many people.
5. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
- Since we live together and have been together nearly 2 years, I would hope so. :P
6. What is your current mood?
- Hmm... It's very neutral all around.
7. What color underwear are you wearing?
- White with navy blue and neon green stripes and little pink dots.
8. What makes you happy?
- Many things. Mostly the little stuff.
9. Where are you right now?
- My living room, on the futon.
10. If you could go back in time, when would that be?
- I wouldn't. I don't want to tamper with the past.
12. Something you do when you’re nervous?
- Chew my fingers furiously. Nails, skin, cuticles... I rip it off. It's a nasty habit and I hate it. I've tried everything.
14. What’s the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
- There is none, actually.
16. When was the last time you cried?
- I am not quite sure, tbh.
18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
.- Yeah, a few times. :)
19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
- Teleportation
20. First thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- Usually their hair, honestly.
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
- Latte. Just a plain ol' latte, no flavor, nothin' else. Or if it's hot outside, I'll get an unsweetened black tea lemonade or a peach green tea.
22. Favorite colors?
- Periwinkle, and lots of purple shades.
24. When was the last time you lied?
- I am not too sure.
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
- Yeah, more than I should, prolly.
27. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
- Nuttin.
28. Do you speak any other language?
- I took 3 years of French in high school and remember virtually nothing. I'm also taking Japanese in college. :)
29. What’s your favorite smell?
- Ryan. I also like Old Spice (probably because he wears it)
30. If you could describe your life in one word what would it be?
- Average
31. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
- I am not sure. I think it was today at work.
32. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
- Mmhmm.
33. What are you thinking about right now?
- My hair and how I need to rinse out my dye soon.
34. What should you be doing?
- Nothing, really.
35. What was the last thing that made you upset/angry?
- Something sometime (in other words, not sure)
37. Do you like working in the yard?
- Not especially.
38. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want it to be?
- I'm okay with mine, really.
39. Do you act differently around a crush?
- Not usually.
40. What are you listening to right now?
- Pandora. And it is currently playing "Opiate" by Tool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment