Saturday, September 14, 2013

Lists of 3s and 29 Other Questions.

3 things to do this week:
  1. Laundry.
  2. Call the school to resolve some stupid issue.
  3. Go to work.

3 items in my wishlist:
  1. Industrial piercing.
  2. Tattoo!
  3. The other 2 expansions for Cards Against Humanity.

3 different friends and a random fact about them:
  1. Kylee only likes dark men for some reason.
  2. April has the best laugh ever.
  3. Chelsea made me the coolest mix CD.

3 places you want to visit:
  1. I want to go back to Wales.
  2. Spain.
  3. JAPAN.

3 things you wish you could do:
  1. Make more money.
  2. Audition for plays without having to see how hard my classes are.
  3. Be happy all the time.

3 people you have dated and how long it lasted:
  1. Rhys, 1 month
  2. Wes, 4 years.
  3. Ryan, 1 year and 10 months (so far :D)

3 people you last texted and how you met them:
  1. Mom, she created me.
  2. Chelsea, we work together.
  3. Andrew, we met in freshman year of high school. 
1. When was the last time you were in a sleeping bag? what was the reason?
- At a 45 person camping trip! 
2. When was the last time you felt like you needed a hug?
 - I want hugs all the time.

3. What kind of note-taker are you?
 - Intense and really organized.

4. Is there a website that you would recommend for others to visit?
 - This blog! :P Nah, websites are cool, but I don't have any to recommend.

5. How long did you spend at the last mall you went to?
 - Maybe 45 minutes, I just went to get my brows waxed.

6. What was the last piece of clothing that you tried on?
 - Hmm.. I have no idea. Jeans?

7. Do you normally try on your potential clothes before you buy them?
 - Of course. I want them to fit!

8. What was the last thing that you returned to the store?
 - Whatever it was, it was too long ago for me to remember.

9. Have you ever been unnecessarily rude to a store clerk / waitress / etc?
 - Not that I can think of. I wouldn't do that.

10. Do you know anyone who texts while driving? Do you?
 - I do know people who do, sadly. I would never do that myself. BAD idea.

11. The last volume knob you touched, did you turn it up or down?
 - I didn't touch a knob, but I hit the key to turn the volume up on my computer.

12. Think of the last time that you used permanent marker; what did you write with it?
 - Something on a CD that I burned for a friend.

13. Have you ever spilled juice / coffee on white carpet or fabric?
 - Probably at some point in my life.

14. If you were in the hospital and could only have one visitor for the duration of your stay, who would it be?
 - That's hard. I can't pick between my mommy and Ryan. D:

15. If you were to create a movie about your life, what would be the opening scene?
 - I dunno!

16. Up until now, what has been the most climactic point in your life?
 - There's been a LOT of major things in the past few years.

17. Do you feel like you are farther ahead or behind everyone, in terms of what you have achieved relative to how old you are?
 - Ahead?

18. Do you feel as though you are more or less intelligent than your peers?
 - I feel like I'm more intelligent than a lot of people my age. :/ Or at least a lot more mature.

19. Have you ever felt superior to someone? Inferior?
 - Yeah to both. It happens.
20. Have you ever vocalized these feelings? How did that person (or people) react?
 - No, that would be really mean.

21. The last time you got in a car, where were you going?
 - Home from Bronwyn's house.

22. How long did it take to get there?
 - Like, 10 mins, maybe shorter.

23. What is the worst way that you can think of to spend a day?
 - Doing nothing. Oh... wait... That's what I do!

24. And the best way?
 - Doing nothing. :D

25. What is one emotion that you wish you felt more often?
 - Happiness.

26. What is a compliment or word of praise that you wish you heard more often?
 - I dunno... maybe people being proud of me? :/

27. Is there anything that you want to change about yourself? If yes, what?
 - There are quite a few things that I'm trying to work on.

28. Has anyone ever asked you to change for him/her? Did you? Why / why not?
 - Kinda, maybe, I don't want to talk about this. It happened a lot with my ex, and it's just not worth explaining.

29. When was the last time that you clipped your toenails?
 - Last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment