Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bolding Survey #4

I’m using a laptop.
^ I didn’t buy it myself; it was a gift.
My most recent ex is single atm. 
I tend to over think things a lot of the time.
I’ve never cheated on anyone.
I know lots of people my age who have children.
I’m not ready for children yet.
My current hair color is my natural color.
I’m feeling kind of guilty about something right now.
One of my best friends is gay.
I sometimes get messages from random people on Tumblr, telling me that I’m beautiful.
^I don’t really agree.
^But it’s nice to get messages like that.
I sometimes worry that people will judge me.
I’m not really happy, but I’m not sad either; I’m just okay.
I like the underwear I’m wearing; it’s pretty.
Sometimes if I get too upset or stressed out, I start to feel ill.
Someone of the opposite sex is on my mind.
I follow Hayley Williams on Twitter.
It took me months to get over my ex.
I always use conditioner when I wash my hair.
I’m blood related to the last person I talked to.
One of my best friend is engaged.
If my ex phoned me now, I would be quite surprised.
^But I’d answer.
I used to love “The Wizard of Oz”.
I like 90s music.
The last person I kissed has told me that they love me. 
^But I don’t think they meant it.
I haven’t been out drinking for ages.
I had a really weird dream last night.
My birthday is less than a month away.
I really want cuddles; I wish someone would hug me.
I want to see someone.
^But the person I want to see is too busy.
I have lots of friends on Facebook that I don’t really talk to.
I was sad when Whitney Houston died; I like her songs.
I don’t really regret anything; there’s no point.
I never drink milk.
I hugged someone of the opposite sex last night.
I hardly ever use Skype/video chat.
When I checked Facebook this morning, I had some unread messages.
I have a crush on the last person that Facebook messaged me.
People say I look like my dad.
I’ve had a panic attack before.
People can always tell when I’m upset, even though I try not to show it.
My sleeping patterns are kind of messed up.
I’m currently wearing something black.
I think Rihanna is pretty.
I have a Twitter account.
^And I use it.
A lot of my friends don’t understand Twitter and find it confusing.
Only a few of my friends use Tumblr.
I don’t think I would ever go back to my ex.
^I’d still like to be friends though.
I’m staying in tonight.
My last beverage was hot.
Today was a bit boring; I hope tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment