Thursday, September 12, 2013

Random Survey #10 (Long)

Was the last person you texted a hottie?
 - It was my mom. I mean, she's pretty but I most certainly don't personally find her "hot"

Is anything bugging you right now?
 - I don't think so. At least nothing big.

Are you single?
 - Nopeo!

Last time you were truly happy?
 - Hmm... I was pretty happy today spending time with my mommy.

Have you ever felt replaced?
 - Mmhmm. I'd rather not talk about that.
Do you trust all of your friends?- A few of the closer ones, but I wouldn't say I trust every friend.
Currently wanting something?
- To get my tattoo finished! :D

Drunk this weekend?
- Haha... Yup. More than usual. I usually stick to my limits, but I managed to puke all over myself... :( It was super embarrassing. I don't plan on doing that again anytime soon.
Do you think there is ONE girl out there that actually completely understands you?
- I don't think there's anyone that completely understands me.

Are you one to just give up?
- It depends on what I'm working for.
Do you know how to let go?
- Maybe.
Do you regret anything?
- Nothing major right now.

Shit happens right?
- That's life. Shit happens, then you die.

Are you happy with the choices you’ve made?
- Most of them.

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
- Spring.

Do you usually apologize first?
- Depends on the situation. I apologize way too much, though.

Do you believe what goes around comes around?
- I mean, I don't believe in karma or anything, but I do think that the choices people make can affect their life positively or negatively and as a result, they kinda get what they deserve.

Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person?
- Haha, yup. Once I accidentally sent a text about my mom being pissed off to my mom instead of my friend. That was exciting.

Do you think it’s a bunch of bull shit when people say “I have no regrets”?
- No, I can completely understand that. Honestly, the experiences we have, big and small, are what shape us into who we are, and some people are really content with what their experience has molded them into.

Has anyone told you they don’t ever wanna lose you?
- Yup...

Do you ever use caps lock?
- Very rarely. I shift to capitalize things.

Do you look people in the eyes when you talk to them?
- Only if I'm comfortable with them. I have a problem with eye contact.
Think of the last guy/girl who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
 - I know he did.

Do you think you will be married by the time you are 35?

 - Probably, I don't see why not.

Do you think it’s possible to be friends with someone you wanna be with?

 - It's tough but it can be done.

Do you know what it’s like to have to move on without wanting to?

 - Kinda.

Who’s the last person you texted? Have ya’ll ever kissed?

 - My mom. I kiss her on the cheek all the time. :P

Is there anyone you wanna go back and try thing’s out with for a second time?

 - Not right now, but maybe in the far future.

Think back to May, how was your love life?

 - Same as my current love life.

Is there anyone that you care more about than yourself?

 - I should care about myself more. So yes.

When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go.

- It really depends.

Boys are always good with their words, am I right?

- Hahaha NO.

You’re getting ready to go to bed, and the last person you kissed shows up, what do you say?
- I don't know that I'd say anything. He lives with me, so we usually go to bed together.
What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
- Ugh. I wish I could sleep.

Do you trust your gut instinct?
- Sometimes. Usually. Maybe.

If someone asked you what you wanted, what would you say?
- I'm okay with what I have.

Has a girl ever stayed up with you all night? A guy?
- Both.

Who was the last person you had a serious talk with?
- Hmm... My mom, maybe?

Do you like where you live?
- Sometimes. It's really really small.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- Maybe.

Do you remember who you liked a month ago?
- Same person I do now.

Is it easy to pretend everything’s okay for you?
- It can be but I'm pretty easy to read.

Did anyone see your last kiss?
- I doubt it.

Is there someone you used to talk to every single day that you don’t talk to anymore?
- Some good friends who went to different colleges, I guess?

Where was the last place you hugged someone? Who?
 - Mom, in her car.

Do you ignore people when you’re mad/upset with them?
- Not usually, it's usually better to talk to them.

Are you starting to realize anything?
- That I might not ever be truly happy.

Are you okay right now?
- Define "okay"

Is there anything you can never forget?
- Many things.

Are you stubborn?
- At times.

Has anyone told you that you’re amazing?
- Probably.

Do you get along with girls?
- I guess, but not as well as with guys.

Have you ever cried uncontrollably on a boy’s shoulder before?
- I'm not sure. Maybe?

Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you are now?
- I'm not sure.

Do you remember who you had feelings for December 2009?
- Yeah, my ex. 2007-2011...

Is there that one guy/girl that you’ll always have feelings for no matter what?
- I can't say that for sure, honestly. I can't predict the future and thus am not sure how I will feel then.
You’ve just had an argument with the guy you like, you walk away. Do you want them to leave you alone?- No, when I leave it means I want him to follow me, but I want him to figure it out, not tell him.
Who were you last in a car with?
- My mom
Think of the last person you kissed, when was the first time you talked to them on the phone?
- Oh christ. It was about 2 years ago, when I first met him, asking him if he wanted ice cream. :P

Has more than one person ever told you they’re in love with you?
- Ayup.

What time did you get up today?
 - 1:30 pm. Yup. It's summer, gimme a break.

Who was the last person you were on the phone with for over an hour?
- Probably my mommy.

Have you ever slept on a couch with someone?
- Indeed I have.Who called you at midnight on your birthday?
- That happens?

When was the last time you saw your mom?
- Less than a week ago.

Last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
- Hmm... my couch? I dunno.

What is the last thing you drank today?
水 (That's water in Japanese, mizu.)Who was the last person you talked to in person?
- Ryan
Was your last kiss a mistake, will your next one be?
- No to both.


Do you have a thing with someone?- I have a serious relationship with someone. Is that a "thing"?

Do you dislike/hate anyone?

- Not really. 


Is it easy for someone to make you smile/laugh?
- Most people.
Do you ever choke on your own spit?
- Haha. Yeah... T_T


Ever feel like you’re not good enough?
- Sometimes.
What’s standing in the way of what you want right now, if anything?- I don't know.
The last person you kissed is kissing someone right in front of you. What would go through your mind?
 - I would go up and sock him in the face and tell him I'm moving out. Then I'd call a friend to see if someone would let me stay with them until I find a new place.

Are you scared of moving on?
- In life? Nah, it's great.

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
- If they wanted to get it off their chest, sure.

Anything bothering you?
- Eh. Not really.

Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight?
- Probably not, considering it's nearly 4 am.

Ever liked someone older than you?
- My boyfriend is 22. I'm 20.

How’s this month going for you?
- I want it to end because fall term starts and yaaaay classes.
If someone asked you what you wanted, what would you say?
 - Peanut butter.

Honestly, who are your last four texts from?
- My friend Andrew.

Has your boyfriend/girlfriend ever stayed up with you all night?
- No, he's totally a morning person and he actually sleeps at reasonable times. :P

Have you ever stayed up all night on the phone?
- Yes. Not recently, though. Actually, not true. Does a video call count?

The last person you kissed started with a S or J?
- Nuh uh.

Are you afraid to grow up?
- Like it or not, I am grown up. 20 is past the teens, I'm an adult. 

Are you looking forward to anything?
- CLASSES

Do you open up to people easily?
- Some people.

Ever been called a bitch?
- Oh, SO many times.

Could you use some sleep right now?
- Probably.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
- Yup.

Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
- I don't think so?

Would you prefer being locked in a room with your ex or your worst enemy?
- My ex. So we could talk and see if we could make it work as friends. (Long story behind that, don't want to get into it.)

Do you ever think what if?
- Who doesn't once in awhile?

Who was the last person you wrestled with?
- Probably Ryan, since I don't really "wrestle" with anyone else.

Has anyone ever told you have pretty eyes?
- Yus. :3

Is confidence cute?
- Depends on how much.

What color is your underwear?
- What underwear? ;)

Describe the shirt you are wearing?
- Hello kitty tank top.

Have you ever cried over a text message?
- I'm sure I have, many times.

Delete a year of your life, or start over in a new town?
- Can I choose neither?

How exactly are you feeling right now?
- Hungry and like I should be sleeping since I have things to do tomorrow.

Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
- Yeppers.

Do you like little kids?
- Usually
Do you want to see somebody right now?
- Not especially.
Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
 - Haha. Yeah, actually.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
 - Oh christ. I dunno. My mom or stepdad?

Are you going to have a baby by the time you’re 18?
- Considering I'm 20 and have no children? Nope.

Its 12 am, you wake up crying. You call?
- I wouldn't call anyone, I'd poke Ryan until he woke up.

The shirt your wearing, does anyone else have it?
- I'm sure other people in the world own it, yes.
What should you be doing right now?
-SleepingDo you believe in forever?
- Not really.

Are you currently fighting with someone?
- Not that I can think of.

Do you think age matters in relationships?
- Depending on the circumstances. Sometimes.

What are the chances of you getting high in the next 24 hours?
 - Next 24 hours? Not very likely (sadly). In the next week, most definitely.

What were you doing at 2 am?
- Probably this. (I was doing stuff in between).

Who’s thinking about you right now?
- I don't know.

Do you like being in or out?
- In?

What is the weather like right now?
- Dark. (I don't want to check and see if it's cloudy or clear or whatever)

Are you any different now than you were a year ago?
- Yeah, I'm sure I am.

Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
- No, why would it?

Who was the first person you talked to today?
- Ryan.

Are you gonna be home tonight?
- It's night. I'm home.

Has anyone gotten on your nerves lately?
- Just myself.

Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, what do you say?
- "Who the fuck?"

Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
 - Usually, yes.

Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you?
- A little, but that doesn't stop me from returning the sentiment.

Do you hate being alone?
- Very much.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
- Night. It can be a curse at times.

Are you a forgiving person?
- I think so?

What do you usually do first in the morning?
- Grumble at Ryan

Are you excited about this weekend?
- Eh. Not doing a whole lot.

Does it bother you when someone says they’ll call you and they don’t?
- Yeah, but my dad does it a lot, so I'm used to it.

What are you wearing on your feet?
- Nothing.

Do you have good memories with old friends?
- Of course.

If you died today, would your life be complete?
- No, but it was at least a good one.

Are your parents married or divorced? 
- Divorced, both remarried. Still friends, too.

Have you ever come close to dying?
- I don't think so.

Are you eating? 
- No. I want peanut butter.

Tell me about the last person you kissed.
- He's my boyfriend. I live with him. I love him. That enough info?

Do you wear makeup?
- Only eye makeup.
Would you ever have plastic surgery? 
- Not unless I got into a horrible wreck and needed like, reconstructive surgery or something.

Do you smoke?
- I'll put it this way: Not tobacco.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals? 
- Just Pan-pan (my stuffed panda I've had since I was 8)

Have you been in love?
- Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment