Sunday, September 22, 2013

Random Survey #13

What colour are your nails painted?
- They aren't... I don't paint them, since I just chew the polish off.

Did you talk to someone on the phone today?
- Yes, briefly talked to my stepmom.

Be honest, are you filling in this survey when you would prefer to be doing something else?
- Not really. Not I would prefer to. I should be sleeping, but I don't want to be. :P

How many full biological siblings do you have? Do you have any half or step siblings?
- No siblings, but I have both a stepbrother and a stepsister through my stepmom.

Do you know anyone with a very unusual name that isn’t heard often?
- I know a few, really. 

The 16th text message in your inbox, who is it from?
- My inbox doesn't really work that way, but I've been texting my mom all day, so probably her.

What is something you currently need to buy?
- My tattoo! (Okay, so I don't NEED to buy it, but I would like to.)

Do you spend more time indoors or outside?
- Indoors, definitely.

Can you remember what you were doing at 6 o’clock last night?
- Not sure... something.

Are you hungry? If I was going to buy you something to eat, what would you like?
- I am kinda hungry... I don't really want anything bought for me... I just want a few spoonfuls of peanut butter.
Or, if you’re not hungry, could I get you a drink?
- I have water, thanks.

Do you prefer drinks in cans or bottles?
- I dunno. I like cans, I guess.

Have you done something recently that turned out to be pointless?
- I do many pointless things.

The last person you kissed asks you to marry him/her. How do you react?
- I would be really surprised, because I won't get married until I'm 24 and he knows this, but I don't think I could say no.

How many tabs are open on your computer atm? What are they?
- 2. This one and the site I get the surveys from.

Where is the last person you hugged?
- In bed.

Is there something happening in the near future that you’re not looking forward to?
- Not that I can think of.

Do you wear hair extensions?
- Nope, this is all natural (well, except the color).

Name someone of the same sex that you would describe as attractive.
- My friend Kylee is really gorgeous, she has curly blond hair (although I know it's dyed and I don't know her natural color) and she's skinny and has really pretty eyes.

Has anyone made you blush recently?
- I don't think so.

Can you think of 3 people who have made you smile or laugh recently?
  1. Ryan - he makes me laugh daily
  2. My mom - she makes me laugh when we're texting or talking on the phone.
  3. One of my coworkers - no idea which one, but they're all pretty great people.
Give me the names of the last 5 people that texted you, and tell me a random fact about each of them.
  1. Mom (Candi) - She has Type 1 diabetes and lupus.
  2. Kraig - He and I really used to hate each other.
  3. Ryan - Is the other half of the healthiest relationship I've ever been in.
  4. My Uncle Rick - He just got engaged. :D
  5. Ben - Is a Canadian friend and he is first aid certified. (I tore my foot open once and he spent an hour cleaning it before sending me to the hospital to get stitches.)
Is there anything that happened in your past, that you maybe look back on and wish you had done things differently?
- Not especially. I mean, I definitely have regrets (who doesn't?) but I feel that everything that has happened in my life, no matter how small, is what makes me who I am today and where I am in my life, and I'm happy with who and where I am, so I wouldn't change a thing.

Who was the last person you confided in? Do you trust that person?
- I have no idea... I haven't really confided in anyone much recently.

Is there a song that reminds you of the last person you kissed?
- There are a few, but You and I by Ingrid Michaelson is "our song," so that's kinda the main one.

Have you ever really liked a song to begin with, but then ended up hearing it so many times that you got sick of it?
- Yeah, that happens sometimes.

How much do you listen to your parents? Do you think you’re mature enough to make your own decisions?
- I'm 20 and live on my own, so I usually DO make my own decisions, but I listen to my mom's suggestions a lot of the time when she offers them.

How old were you when you started puberty? How did it make you feel? Were you self-conscious? Did you ever compare yourself to others?
- Well, I started to get tiny boobs and got a training bra in 5th grade. I started my period when I was 12, but most of my friends were early bloomers and had started theirs before mine and I was jealous (even though periods suck).

Is there anything you would like to say to the last person you kissed?
- I love you.

What’s the first line of the last song you listened to?
- "So I was lost" (Holland Road by Mumford & Sons)

What is an assumption that people often make about you, that is wrong?
- Hmm... there are a lot, and I don't really feel like listing them at the moment.

How old were you when you had your first crush? Who was it?
- Kindergarten. I had like, 20. :P (Little exaggeration there) My top three were probably Thomas, Louis, and JJ, all of whom I considered "boyfriends".

Have you ever considered having plastic surgery?
- I technically have, but not like, cosmetic surgery. I got a veruca burned off my lip, which is technically a plastic surgery procedure. But otherwise, no. I wouldn't.

Do you still get sticks of rock from the seaside?
- Sticks of rock? Whaa?
Has the last person you texted ever seen you naked?
- Well, she's my mother, so I'm sure she has a long time ago. :P

Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with?
- Nope.

How old was your mother when she gave birth to you?
- 22.

Have your parents met the last person you kissed?
- Yes they have and they adore him.

Has anyone ever called you ‘sweetheart’?
- Yep. Quite a few people have called me that.

What do you plan to do now you’ve finished this survey?
- Eat some peanut butter and do another.

No comments:

Post a Comment