Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Random Survey #7 (Longish, varied)

Why are you doing this survey?
Because it's mildly entertaining for some reason.
When did you last charge the battery on your phone?
It's plugged into my computer right now. :P
You’re allowed to have a single phone call for free, for up to 1 hour. Who do you call?
Probably my mommy. <3
Has the last person you texted ever been annoyed at you?
The last person I texted was Ryan, my boyfriend, and of course he's been annoyed at me.
Let’s test your memory … The last time you had your photograph taken, what were you wearing?
Oh god. I haven't the slightest.
Would you be prepared to do a job that you hated, if it was well paid?
I don't know. I mean, it really depends on what the job actually was, but I'm the type that would rather work a job I enjoy for minimum wage than one I hate for a lot. :/
Is there anything wrong?
I'm a little worried about one of my friends.
Did the swine flu epidemic worry you?
No. I got swine flu, and it wasn't too bad. Just a fever and it was like a really bad cold with some body aches.
Have you ever played your music so loudly that your neighbors complained?
No, that has not happened.
What was life like for you back in 2005? I know that’s 8 years ago, but what can you remember?
I have no idea when that exactly was. Sometime in late elementary school or early middle school, so couldn't have been too hard.
Can you remember the first swear word you ever learned?
Apparently I dropped the "F bomb" when I wasn't even 2 years old thanks to a family friend. :P
If you’re a girl, how old were you when you first started to wear make-up? If you’re a guy, do you prefer girls with or without make-up?
I wore it a couple times for fun in middle school, I wore it occasionally in high school and early college and now I wear a little everyday, but just eyeliner and mascara.
Do you prefer regular or diet soft drinks?
Regular tastes better, but I have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and sugar is a trigger, so it's better for me to drink diet unless I want to feel sick.
Name someone whose name begins with a letter ‘G’. Tell me a fact about that person.
Garrett is an old coworker of mine who just moved away. He was from Utah originally and I believe he just moved back there.
How long do you need to get to know someone, before you’d think about having a relationship with them?
It really depends on how close we get and how often we spend time together and all that good stuff.
Tell me 5 facts about your father.
  1. He’s 41 years old.
  2. He has two jobs: janitor and dishwasher.
  3. His wife is 9 years older than him.
  4. He had really long hair for most of my life, but just recently chopped it off.
  5. He is missing his two bottom front teeth.
Would you ever consider going to meet up with someone you started talking to online?
I don't think so. I mean, it really depends how much I got to know them and we'd have to meet in a really public place or something.
Have you ever felt like you were ‘the odd one out’ and didn’t fit in with your friends? Explain.
I've always kinda felt like that. My friends are usually male, and I'm not, so...
Do you know any secrets about the last person you texted?
He's my boyfriend. I'm pretty sure I know all there is to know about his
Does it ever feel like people are just sticking their noses into your business, and trying to interfere with everything? How do you deal with people like that?
I mean, if people do that, I just don't tell them anything too personal or just tell them that I don't feel comfortable discussing it.
List 10 friends at random.
  1. Ryan
  2. Dylan
  3. Kylee
  4. April
  5. Casey
  6. Andrew
  7. Alice
  8. Lex
  9. Mark
  10. Sarah T.
Has 1 ever made you cry?Indeed.
Have you ever met 2’s father?
I haven't met any of his family.
What is 3’s mother called?
I don't know her name, but I've seen pictures of her.
Tell me about the last conversation you had with 4; what did you talk about?
Probably something to do with music today, since we talk about music a lot.
What was your first impression of 5?
He was REALLY REALLY loud. XD
Has 6 ever been annoyed at you?
He and I have definitely had little spats in the past.
Be honest, who is better-looking, you or 7?
We look so different, I don't know that you can even compare us.
What do you like about 8 as a person?
He can be really funny.
Tell me a funny story about 9.
I don't know any funny stories about him, I don't think. I mean, one morning after a night of cuddle puddling, I sandwiched between him and another friend and he said that I fit perfectly between them. That was kinda funny.
What if 10 said that he/she wanted to date your ex?
I'd be confused since she's never met him, and I'd let her know that he currently has a girlfriend.
What does 1 think of you?
Considering he's my boyfriend, I'm pretty sure he loves me.
Do you know where 2 is at this exact moment?
He's at his house, likely in bed.
Have you ever met 3’s ex?
No I haven't, but I'm not sure that I want to, since he sounds like a total jackass.
How many siblings does 4 have?
I don't remember. I know she has a couple or a few. :/
What’s 5’s favorite color?
I don't know. He wears a lot of purple?
How many boyfriends/girlfriends has 6 had?
He is on number 5, and it seems to be his longest and happiest so far.
What if you woke up one morning and found 7 lying in bed next to you?
I'd be surprised, but I wouldn't mind too much. Though, I share a bed with Ryan and I don't know that he would be too happy with that.
Does 8 know any secrets about you?
I've definitely told him some of my less-known things.
What is something that 9 is good at?
Snuggling. :3
Is 10 older or younger than you?
She is older than me by a few years.
Tell me about the last awkward moment you had.
I have way too many of them to remember the last awkward one.
What was the last thing you felt upset about?
Ugh. I don't know. Something. I mean, I was really stressed out earlier because of some BS with the department of human services and food stamps and stuff like that. D:
Have you ever had a pretend Facebook relationship e.g. married to your best friend?
No, I think that's really kinda dumb.
List 5 of your favourite foods.
  1. Smartfood (white cheddar popcorn)
  2. Pasta (creamy kinds, like alfredo)
  3. Pizza (especially with black olives and pineapple)
  4. NACHOS (homemade with black beans, black olives, jalapenos, cheese and salsa)
  5. Fruit (all the kinds. :P)
List 5 foods that you dislike.
  1. Squash
  2. Eggplant
  3. Avacados
  4. Eggs (unless they're scrambled until they're dry and kinda rubbery)
  5. Ham
Do you feel that your most recent ex deserves to be happy?
Yeah, I would never wish ill will upon him.
The last time you traveled out of your home town, where did you go and why?
Well, I don't live in my "hometown," but the last time I left the town I currently live in, I went camping up at Mt. Hood with a bunch of Unitarian Universalist friends.
Can you remember the last time you had to cancel some plans you’d made? What was the reason?
Umm... I do not remember.
What is one song that makes you smile, or makes you feel happy whenever you hear it? Explain why.
Umm... I guess "You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson since it's Ryan's and my song.
Did someone give you butterflies recently?
No, I don't really get that much anymore.
You don’t need to be specific with these next few questions; just answer yes or no.
Do you know the eye color of the last person you kissed?
Yes.
Did you talk to that person today?
Yes.
Did you sleep alone last night?
No.
Have you ever fallen down some stairs?
Yes.
Did you wash your hair today?
Yes.
Was your last text message from the opposite sex?
Yes.
Have you ever kissed someone on the same night that you met them?
Yes.
The last drink you had - did it contain caffeine?
No.
Are you wearing make-up?
Kinda? (Left over from earlier today)
Are you listening to music?
No.
Did you tell someone that you love them today?
Yes.
Are you alone in the room atm?
Yes..
Are you 100% satisfied with your life as of now?
Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment