Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bolding Survey #3

I’ve made a bad decision lately
I called someone a ‘whore’ to their face
I’ve met someone who’s made a lasting impression in my heart
Slurpees from 711 are the shit
I’m on AIM right now
I’d rather be outside than inside most of the time 
My first kiss was in the rain
I love guys that wear baggy pants
I can’t do math without using a calculator
Some of my family lives in another state
I use to listen to that old boy band, Dreamstreet 
Hell, I still do!
the first thing i notice on a guy is their hair
In the past month, I’ve played some kind of musical instrument
I hate having colds in the summer
I was at the movie theater last night
I’ve traveled more than 5,000 miles in my life
My family owns a house down by the shore
My longest relationship was over a year
I’ve been stabbed in the back by someone I thought was a friend
It’s more than 90 degrees where I am now
Any kind of insect/bug freaks me out
I’ve seen a rated X movie
My name starts with a R
I love wearing skirts with leggings
I often lie when doing surveys
Nothing will ever beat the original Pokemon theme song
When I shave, I often miss a patch of hair and I hate it
I’ve been to a graduation party recently
I’ve sneezed today
I just finished eating something
People have called me old-school before
Three years ago, I was in middle school
If I look out the nearest window, I see a tree
I know someone who has walked across the country
I’m deathly afraid of being sent to war
My crush is online, but I’m too scared to talk to him
I’m the oldest of all my siblings
I love following stats of my favorite baseball teams
If I sing and write, I’ll write the words that I’m singing without realizing it
All my friends listen to rap, but I hate it
I love my middle name more than my first name
I hate when people ignore me
My printer has ran out of ink recently
One of my friend’s birthdays is today
My locker color was blue
I’m in my schools marching band 
I know one person that has a Razr cell phone 
My parents never really give me chores to do around the house
I wasn’t born in the U.S.A
I’ve never been fired from a job
I sleep late to get out of early things
I’ve won a contest on the radio
Oreos and peanut butter actually taste really good
Today is Wednesday
I’ve wanted to be a vegetarian but never went through with it
I’ve never seen The Notebook
Snorting a pixie stick hurts like a bitch 
I’ve held a gun, but never actually used it
My favorite piece of jewelry are earrings
I’m talking to my boyfriend right now
Limewire is the best place to get music 
I can read music
I never keep receipts I get after shopping in a store
There is something pink near me right now
My family history is actually pretty interesting
I wear contacts when I go out, but when I’m home I wear glasses
I’m likely to get some sort of cancer because it’s been in my family before
I know someone who’s engaged and they’re still in high school 
I’ve lost someone I loved to drunk driving

No comments:

Post a Comment